Wisdom teeth

wanda is 16

"You'll be fine detka don't worry" Nat said for the hundredth time. Even though Dr. Cho was going to be the one to do it for her, it still didn't make Wanda less anxious. She doesn't mind going to the dentists really, it's having to go under that was unsettling to her.

"Fine" she huffed, "but If I die then I told you so" Nat chuckled while shaking her head. "You won't die Wands now come on let's go"

"Can you stay with me while I'm going to sleep?"

She looked at her with a reassuring smile, "of course"

She held her hand and when it went limp, she slowly moved away and let them do their job. Since they didn't have to leave the compound, Nat went to her room and decided to finish a show she's been watching.

After a few hours, she walked back to the room. There was Dr Simmons and a very loopy Wanda who looked like she was having the time of her life.

"Dr Simmons" Nat said, giving her a smile. She smiled back, "Agent Romanoff, everything went well, she has woken up a few minutes ago so she'll be very loopy and out of it. Make sure she keeps the cotton in her mouth"

When Jemma checked that everything was okay, she left the two alone.

"Mom?" Wanda slurred.

"Hi baby, see you're still alive" she said with a smirk. Wanda kept mumbling stuff that Nat couldn't understand but still found it funny. "Dr Simmons is hot" the girl blurted out, a bit too loud. Nat's eyes widen at how loud she said. "She is pretty yes"

The redhead was pushing the wheelchair while Wanda kept flinging her head backwards, claiming she 'needs to see her.' She gave her, her phone which was recording. Nat wanted to tease her about it later, Wanda kept looking at herself, her eyes widen as she realized the cotton in her mouth and went to touch it.

Nat grabbed her hand, stopping her from doing so. "Baby leave it alone"

Wanda managed to then call Yelena and started sobbing into the phone. "Mama left me" she cried while Nat chuckled, "baby I'm right here"

Wanda turned to look at her, "oh" she smiled, talking back to the blonde, "she's here auntie Lena don't worryyy"

When they made it to the couch, Wanda refused to leave the cotton alone when eventually one of them plopped on the floor and she started crying.

"My tongue fell out!"

Nat laughed which made the girl more upset, "your tongue didn't fall out baby you're okay" she seemed to get over it pretty quick, "I'm gay"

"I know Wanda you've told me"

Even though Wanda was out of it, the redhead had a smile on her face. It was rare that Wanda wasn't constantly looking out for danger, she wanted to take it in even if she was out of it.

"Mm 'm glad you have red hair again" she mumbled, playing with the woman's hair. Nat rolled her eyes, when she changed her hair to blonde it seemed like the biggest betrayal to her daughter.

Loopy Wanda seemed to not shut up, "am I your favorite?" she pouted.

Nat sighed, "detka you're my only child.

"But am I your favorite?" she said now with tears in her eyes. Nat kissed her nose making her scrunch it, "of course you're my favorite"

"Good" she mumbled, moving onto her mother's lap, "only my mama"

Nat grinned, "I'm only your mama don't worry sweet girl"

"Friday save all that footage!" Yelena yelled.

"The footage has been saved and sent to you, Miss Belova" the AI responded.

Nat looked at her sister who was smiling like an idiot about the blackmail she has now over Wanda.

"She's going to kill you when she finds out"

wrong because nat is also my mama