Toys

wanda is 3

Bringing back a 3 year old from a mission was not what nat expected as she had a tiny child on her hip walking towards her room. She was still in her black widow suit with the girl who seemed distracted playing with the zip on her suit.

Nat was lost, she had 3 year old who was clearly kept at hydra for who knows what horrors. Bruce luckily ended up finding some files ans figured out her name was wanda, she did grimace at the girl putting her fingers in her mouth that were full of dirt but it seemed to be comforting her.

She could feel how full wanda's diaper was and wondered when they ever changed it for so she made friday to order some supplies as fast as possible while she cleans wanda up. She had no idea if wanda could understand her when she spoke but she hoped so.

"How about we get you all cleaned up huh?" she said with a smile.

The girl didn't say anything except slightly tilt her head in confusion with her fingers still in her mouth.

"Your fingers are all yucky" she tried pulling them out of her mouth and quickly regretted it when wanda let out a big cry right near her ear.

"Okay okay I'm sorry shh"

She let go of wanda's hand and the girl looked at the russian with wide watery eyes with her fingers back in her mouth.

The stuff she ordered came and she sighed in relief, she got everything and headed towards the bathroom. She gently laid wanda on the soft mat to take her diaper off and the neglect she had was obvious when it was dirty, some of it even out of the diaper. She grabbed some baby wipes but wanda let out a screech and started crying at the pain, kicking her legs.

She had a very bad rash and wanda cried the whole time while nat apologized feeling bad but knowing she had to do it.

Luckily getting wanda in the bath wasn't that much of a challenge, the girl seemed to like the luke warm water. Nat dropped a rubber duck for her but wanda didn't pay much attention to it at first as she kept looking at the redhead.

After the bath, she got her dressed with another round of tears and apologizes while putting a new diaper on, she decided she'll have to get changed when wanda takes a nap.

They were now on the floor, wanda had a pacifier bobbing evenly in her mouth instead of her fingers, she seemed confused at first when nat pushed it softly against her lips but she liked it. Nat had some toys out but her heart broke as she saw wanda look at them confused not knowing what to do.

The russian grabbed two of the foam blocks and placed them on top of eachother before knocking them over, wanda looked at them with wide eyes and a slight smile. Nat did it again and this time a giggle came out of the girl.

"Wanda's turn now"

The girl pointed to herself and nat smiled wider, "yes you're wanda, it's your turn"

She seemed hesitant before grabbing one of the blocks in her tiny hand and held it towards the woman.

"Okay let's do it together" she said.

Wanda clumsily placed a block on the ground and nat placed the other on top then the girl pushed it slightly, drawing her hand back quickly when it fell. She giggled and happily kicked her legs, she ended up between nat's legs as they continued playing the same game.

Nat was just happy they saved her, already feeling an attachment growing with the cute giggles filling the room, everytime their little tower dropped.

posted this only to say holy fuck scarlett looks so good at the cannes i need her so bad but her being late killed me lmao