Cheetos and hiding

wanda is 3

Nat didn't like eating too much junk food, she does at times but she can control herself about it unlike Yelena, who was also doing the same to Wanda. The girl loves food, she always says yes to trying new things which surprised the redhead since Clint's kids were very picky.

Wanda was also small, meaning she can easily hide somewhere and end up having Nat freaking out that she's lost her daughter until she hears the small giggles inside the room.

So when she came in the living room, where Yelena was supposed to keep an eye on her while she gets her training done and see no sign of the girl and her little sister sleeping, she rolled her eyes. She grabbed one of the pillows and launched it at the blonde who jumped awake.

"What the fuck-"

"Lena where's my daughter?" Nat said with her arms crossed. "Right here- oh" she said as she turned to the empty space next to her. "You just had to keep an eye on her for a few hours, how did you even fall asleep?"

Yelena shrugged, "I was tired and anyway I doubt it would take long to find her"

It was almost 30 minutes.

"Detka?" Nat said, again. She was starting to get anxious at the fact Wanda seemed to be nowhere, usually the girl would go to her mother or make some sort of noise but there was nothing.

Yelena was shitting herself - not that she would admit it - that's she's lost her niece and she decided some vodka might help until she banged her toe against a cupboard. In midst of the russian curse words, she heard tiny giggles.

Nat heard it too and opened the cupboard door to reveal Wanda sitting comfortably, with a bag of cheetos. "Well I guess we found her" Yelena mumbled, "my cheetos though"

"Wands, baby what are you doing in here?" Nat asked as Wanda kept digging in for more cheetos and shoving them in her mouth. Wanda grabbed the door and closed it in Nat's face.

"Did she just-" Nat said with a shocked face. Yelena patted her shoulder, "you got shut up by a toddler"

Nat sat down on the floor and knocked softly, the door opening slightly with Wanda's smile coming in view, "hi mama"

She smiled softly, "hi detka, you having fun there?"

The girl nodded, opening it a bit wider, "I eat mama" she said, showing her the packet in her tiny hands.

"Well technically they're mi- ow" Yelena said as Nat swiftly hit her thigh. The redhead nodded with a slight chuckle, "I can see that, how about you get out there and come to mama?"

Wanda gasped, "mama found me!" she pouted. Nat laughed, "I think I did sweet girl"

The girl came out but not without puppy eyes, "can I stay when I wants pease mama?" Nat kissed her nose, "you can if you want but you have to tell me first baby" she saw no harm in letting Wanda go there if she wanted.

She nodded, "I tell mama"

33 minutes in asteroid city and I have no idea what's it about but mother looks good