Two new friends part 2

After a week, Wanda was cleared to leave medbay. Natasha stayed with her the entire time making them bond and the girl getting more confident to be close to her. Although she's formed a bond with the redhead, she hasn't with anyone else except for maybe Helen but that's because she's been always so nice and never hurt her.

The thought of being in such a big place by herself scared her so she's always following Natasha wherever she went. The closest they've gotten with physical touch is Wanda holding onto her pants while Nat makes food and Nat strokes her hair.

The penguin goes everywhere with Wanda, she accidentally dropped it one time and she thought she lost it making her sob her eyes out until Nat got it and gave her a small kiss to her forehead, Wanda froze at the action then shyly smiled with her face turning red.

"Tasha I'm hungry" Wanda mumbled. Tasha is a new thing, nobody ever called her that but she didn't mind it.

"Let's go get you something, what do you feel like?"

Wanda shrugs, holding onto Nat's pants with one hand and the toy in the other as Nat looks in the fridge. "I feel like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, do you want to try it?"

"Okay"

Wanda is small for her age, Hydra not giving her the amount of food she needs or care. Helen had advised to slowly ease her in to have a normal amount of meals for her age. The only problem is, is that Wanda is terrified to try anything new.

She has to inspect it, sometimes having to watch Nat take a bite first just to make sure. As Nat did both of their own plates, she cut up Wanda's into small triangles. They made their way back to their couch when their plates on their lap.

"Remember to chew properly detka" she says. Wanda isn't used to being fed properly yet and she has the habit of eating way too fast and not chewing properly to make sure no one will take it from her.

"Okay" she muttered, holding the small triangle cut piece in her hand, opening it to see inside. "You first please"

She watched intensely as Nat took a bite and waited till she swallowed it. After making sure it was safe, she took a bite.

Wanda started smiling as she swallowed making Nat smile too, the girl always gets happy when she likes something.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah!" Wanda says, shoving down another in her throat. "My favorite!"

Nat chuckled, "I'm glad dorogoy, now eat and let's watch a movie"

At the corner of her eye, the woman could see how Wanda kept slowly coming closer and closer to her. It made her heart melt that Wanda was feeling safe enough to do this. "Do you want to sit on my lap, sweet girl?"

Wanda's body tensed slightly at being caught but gave a tiny nod. "Don't want to be bad" she quietly said.

Nat placed her on her lap, her arms around her waist to cuddle her. "You're not bad, you're very good and you can always come on my lap if you want"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Thank you Tasha!" she said, unexpectedly giving Nat a big hug. She wrapped her arms to hug the girl back, her smile even wider than before.

Later in the day, Nat was in her office when Wanda ran up to her from where she was sitting with Nat's phone.

"Just a minute baby" she says, typing on her laptop while Wanda whined, tugging on her pats.

"But it's imp'tant"

"Okay okay" She said, saving what she wrote and bringing Wanda up on her. "And almost detka, it's pronounced important"

But Wanda didn't care about that, she clearly had better things to ask about. "Play with me and bubby pleaseee" she sweetly said with her best puppy eyes and a slight pout.

"Bubby?" Nat asked with a raised brow at a name for the penguin.

"His name"

She nervously bit her lip, the happiness gone in a second making Nat frown. "What's wrong baby?"

"Y-You don't like his name?" Wanda's lip trembling.

"Oh no no, I love his name!" Nat said reassuringly, "I just didn't know you named him sweetheart"

"Oh okay, play now please?"

"Okay but you better hide"

Wanda tilted her head in confusion, "why?"

Nat smirked, whispering in her ear. "You have to hide from the tickle monster"

Before Wanda could even attempt to get off, Nat started tickling her making Wanda laugh loudly. "You Tasha not tickle monster!" she laughed.

Her giggles could be heard from outside the office but they both didn't care as they kept playing. Nat definitely didn't miss out on the due time the report was meant to be finished.