Agent mini romanoff

wanda is 4

not proof read bc when do i at this point

Wanda was sitting on the couch with her teddy bear and her mother, watching a cartoon that the girl was obsessed with recently. Their moment was interrupted by tony coming in which wanda was slightly annoyed by.

"Agent romanoff, mini romanoff" he said nodding his head to them.

"Hi tony" nat said sighing, she knew wanda was close to going to sleep and now she was fully awake again.

Wanda looked at her with a cute confused face, "Mama am I agent romanoff too?" she said pointing to her own chest.

Nat laughed softly, "You are my secret agent romanoff" she said poking her stomach.

The girl laughed, poking her mother back, both of them were in tears from laughing at the end.

When the next day, they had a meeting, wanda ended up following them to the room.

"Dekta you know you can't be in here when we have meetings" she said gently.

Wanda pouted, "But mama you said I'm agent romanoff too" crossing her tiny arms across her chest.

Nat was torn on what to day, she didn't want to say that wanda wasn't really an agent because her daughter's face lit up when she told her the day before that she was also agent romanoff.

She was saved by tony which she will thank him later for it, "That's because you have an even more important meeting agent romanoff" he said.

"Really?" wanda said, her eyes shining.

He grabbed some copies of old meeting papers that had no use anymore and gave them to the brunette, "You have to draw your mom a new suit with any new upgrades but nobody knows except us since it's a secret meeting okay?" he whispered.

Wanda beamed, rocking on her heels, "Okay!"

She ran to her mom, "Mama did you hear I have a secret meeting!"

"I did maylshka, that's because you're one of the best agents we have, I'll see you after your meeting okay?" nat said smiling, she loved seeing her daughter happy.

"Okay mama!" wanda said as she went to pepper, she always did when the russian had meetings.

Agent mini romanoff was no match to any other agent in shield.

idk why i always post at 3/4am