The blip

Requests: open

wanda is 14 here

Natasha was not happy at all. Not only are they facing someone who they've never faced like before, wanting to wipe out half of the earth's population but wanda having to be involved in it. Wanda was the only one who could destroy the stone on vision if anything went wrong which also means killing him but unfortunately they had not other choice.

They were standing in the room where vision was laying down while shuri was doing her work as quick as possible.

"Wanda I mean it, you do not leave this room" nat said for what seemed like the 100th time.

"But mom-"

Natasha interrupted her quickly, "wanda I'm serious, we don't know what's going to happen out there and I can't have anything happen to you"

Wanda sighed in defeat, she knows her mom is right but atleast she had powers, natasha didn't so she was more in risk.

"Don't get hurt please mom"

Natasha pulled her in a hug, "I'll be okay dekta" kissing her head.

Wanda was looking out at everyone fighting and she wouldn't let her eyes off nat for more than a few seconds just in case something happened. She quickly moved her attention to the loud noise she started hearing until she saw it.

Big round objects that wanda had no idea what they were, heading towards her mother. There was no way natasha would be able to get out of the way in time, okoye got flung in the air by one of the creatures and ended up landing out of the way, wanda didn't hesitate as she flew out. She landed infront of her mother, grabbing the two huge objects with her powers as she threw them at the creatures coming at them.

"Are you okay mom I-"

"It's all right wands I'm okay" natasha quickly kissed her daughter's cheek as a thank you. Knowing there was no use in telling wanda to go back, they fought side by side.

Thanos was infront of them, natasha pulled wanda behind her but it wasn't enough for when wanda destroyed the stone as nat watched being stuck. Thanos simply reversed back in time and grabbed the stone from vision. The sacrifice was for nothing.

As thanos made his way to wanda, the russian started yelling, "get away from her! Don't fucking touch her!" as she kept squirming trying to break free.

He ignored her and everyone else and snapped his fingers.

Nothing happened for a few seconds, everyone holding their breath hoping that somehow his plan didn't work, that they won.

"Steve?"

Bucky turned into dust.

Sam turned into dust.

Everyone kept turning into dust infront of their eyes. Natasha was broken out of her trance when she saw wanda and quickly ran up to her, "are you okay dekta?" checking her face and body for injuries.

Wanda nodded shakily, she felt her arm going numb but she thought it was from the fear of having thanos so close to her until she looked and saw her arm fading away.

"Mommy?" wanda's voice said shakily

Natasha knew something was wrong, her daughter hadn't called her that since she was very young, she looked up and quickly realized what was happening.

"No no no" natasha said as held onto wanda tighter, she can't have wanda dusted away, "wanda hey you stay with me- wanda don't do this to me" she started crying as she watched her little girl dust away infront of her own eyes.