Don't do this to me

wanda is 17

tw for suicide and mention of sh (not proof read)

Wanda has always struggled with her mental health and recently it's been probably one of the worst and she simply couldn't do it anymore.

Natasha could tell that wanda hasn't been herself lately so she decided to try and cheer her up. Even though wanda was now 17, she was still her baby to the redhead. She started sorting out their favorite movies to watch together and their snacks and she went to get wanda.

"Wands can I come in?" she said, knocking on the door.

There was no answer which was weird, she was sure wanda didn't have any plans today.

"Friday where's wanda?"

"Miss maximoff is in the bathroom" the AI said.

Nat waited a few more minutes and decided to go in the girl's room, she didn't hear the shower on or anything at all so she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Dekta are you okay in there?" she said but again couldn't hear anything.

"Wanda I'm coming in"

Oh god.

She froze as she saw wanda on the floor with blood flowing out of her arm.

"No no wanda hey" she said trying her hardest not to start sobbing, wanda looked very pale.

"Wanda stay with me, don't you dare do this to me" she said as she quickly picked her up in a bridal style and ran as fast as she could.

"Stay with me dekta please" she said as she saw wanda looking at her but she could see how unfocused her daughter's eyes were.

She burst into medbay, "someone help please! Bruce, doctor cho!" she yelled.

They both turned around and were shocked as they saw nat with tears running down her eyes and blood covering her hands as wanda was in her arms.

"Nat what happened?" bruce asked as doctor cho took wanda.

"She- I found her in the b-bathroom" she sobbed, "how did I not notice?"

Nobody knew what to do to comfort the russian, they never saw her cry and especially not full on sobbing the way she was.

"We're going to help her the best we can but you need tot go wait outside nat please" bruce said.

"No I- I can't leave her!" nat shouted.

Bruce looked at her with sympathy, "I promise we'll do everything we can okay? I'll have friday notify clint to stay with you"

Nat kept looking at wanda on the hospital bed, watching as they tried to stop the bleeding.

How did she not notice wanda wanted to kill herself?

Clint and nat have been sitting there in complete silence except with nat's sobs, her leg was bouncing up and down with anxiety.

What if wanda died and it was too late?

The medical door opened and doctor cho came out, "she's okay"

Nat let out a breathe she's been holding ever since she found wanda.

"We stitched up her arm and you can go and see her now, she is asleep at the moment but she'll wake up soon. You got her in time, I'm sorry this happened agent romanoff" she said.

"Thank you so much" she would give her a proper thank you after but right now she needed to be by wanda's side.

Wanda groaned as she was met with bright lights in her eyes, blinking them open to adjust.

"What?" she mumbled.

She looked to her side when her vision adjusted and saw her mother sitting next to her on the chair, asleep.

"Mom?" she said.

Nat jumped out of her seat, "wha- oh my god wanda" she said hugging the girl.

"I'm sorry" wanda whispered, looking down, she was ashamed at herself.

Nat lifted her head up, "you have nothing to be sorry for my sweet girl, I'm really sorry I didn't notice how you bad you've been feeling. You are so important to me"

"I'm just- I'm just so tired mommy" wanda sobbed as she clung to her mother.

Nat felt pain in her chest, wanda hadn't called her mommy since she was a kid, "I'm so sorry baby, I promise we'll get through this okay? I'll be right there the whole time with you. You're not alone wanda"

Wanda stayed in the comfort of her mother's arms as she cried.