Protective sister

requests: open

wanda and yelena are natasha's daughters, the stuff with yelena and the red room still happened and she met wanda when her and pietro were in hydra (hydra and the red room basically work together) yelena is 12 and wanda is 8.

Yelena was very protective over her little sister ever since it was just the 3 of them until pietro's unfortunate death which made yelena even more protective. When pietro died it made wanda cling onto yelena as her life line and she still is even after their whole process with natasha becoming their mother.

Their relationship with the redhead wasn't easy at first especially with the history between nat and yelena. After many struggles and talks yelena let nat in and trusted her with wanda. She still liked being there just in case knowing her little sister got anxious if she was away from her for too long.

Yelena didn't let anyone insult or say a negative comment about her little sister, when tony made a joke calling her a freak, natasha had to come running in to stop her from killing him. It wasn't easy for her to stop as she saw red because nobody talked to wanda like that. After the situation was controlled, her and natasha having a conversation on why she did that, she heard a tiny voice behind her.

"Lena?" it was wanda holding the stuffed teddy bear natasha had bought her which she was attached with, it went everywhere with her.

Yelena immediately shifted all her focus onto the brunette, "hey wands you okay?"

Wanda never really spoke much mostly just a few words to either her or nat, yelena never forced her to talk and when nat pushed once without meaning to, the blonde was angry at her for the whole day.

"Hurt?" wanda asked, hearing a bit of the conversation as she was coming in.

Yelena understood what she was saying, "no wands I'm okay I promise"

Wanda nodded with a smile then pointed to the kitchen.

"You're hungry?" yelena said.

Wanda nodded again happy her sister always understood her so quick.

"Mama can we go eat? wanda is hungry" yelena asked the woman.

Natasha smiled at her daughters, "of course my loves let's go see what there is"

She opened the fridge, "do you guys want anything specific?"

She turned around seeing them with a smirk on their face, "what are you two planning?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Pizza" wanda said with a giggle as she fist bumped yelena, she sighed playfully, "just this once because there isn't much in the fridge"

They laughed as they high-fived happy with their plan working out. Wanda had a cheese pizza while yelena had a pepperoni one, she put hot sauce on it, sticking her tongue out as she smiled seeing all the sauce she was putting on.

Natasha chuckled watching the amusement in her oldest's face while wanda looked in disgust.

"Dekta?" natasha yelled trying to find her youngest daughter, she walked to her room and not being surprised seeing the girl on her bed playing on her iPad.

Wanda looked up at the noise of the door opening, smiling widely when she realized who was there, "hi mama" she said shyly, she's still getting used to calling the russian mama without being shy.

"Hi dekta did you not hear me call you?"

Wanda shook her head, "sorry"

Natasha kissed her head, "no worries my love, I just came to ask if you wanted to play mario kart with sam, yelena and I?"