You fucked it up

wanda is 16

tw for mentions of rape

not proof read shock

Wanda has been going in small quick missions with low risk to get her ready for the future when she'll go to bigger missions and higher risk but when fury said this was an urgent one, he even ordered wanda to join them.

She's never done a mission like this before and she feels like she's just been thrown at the deep end without any warning, she will try her best still.

"Be careful and follow the plan okay?" nat said to her as they were about to land.

Wanda nodded, she just had to go in and get the files and that's it. She pushes down the fear and nausea looking at the building and all the memories of her in hydra.

She shook her head to focus herself and went in.

She was doing well, she was almost to the room with the files.

"I'm almost there" wanda said in her earpiece.

"We have some guys here so you should not have many in your way" steve said.

When she went in the room, it was all dark and silent, a chill went down her spine as she recognized the room but she couldn't be a coward now.

The files are right there.

"I got them, heading out now"

She froze when she heard his voice, "oh little wanda we meet again"

Strucker seemed like he just came out of the shadows, he kept walking around the room with that disgusting smirk of his that she knew all too well. Her best move is to just use her powers and get the hell out of there but she felt like she was a kid again, no powers on strucker or punishment.

"What do you want" she said trying to hide the fear, she could feel how hard her heart is going.

He chuckled, "you're an avenger now"

She could hear the others asking where she is through her earpiece but she couldn't answer them.

He continued, "what will happen when they use you and then throw you out when no longer needed"

"They don't use me! You're the one who did" she raised her voice.

"Oh wanda wanda, you loved it" he closed his eyes, taking a deep breathe then opening them again, "I can still see your body and the way it felt"

Wanda felt tears prick in her eyes, "I was 11!"

"Wanda where are you we can't find you" nat said through the comms.

She felt a prick on her neck from behind her and everything went black.

When she woke up, she winced at the bright light in her eyes when she adjusted to it. She looked around and realized she was at the compound.

How did she get here? She remembers still being in the room with him.

"Oh you're awake"

Wanda turned around to see Dr cho with her usual soft smile, "uh what happened?"

She smiled at the girl, "just rest for now you need it"

She didn't fight it as she fell asleep again.

When she woke up again, she found her mom sitting on a chair next to her bed.

"Mom?" wanda groaned.

Nat didn't respond but instead just glaring at her, "mom what's wrong?"

"What's wrong, are you serious wanda?" she said angrily.

"I- I don't understand"

"You fucked up the whole mission and they got away with the fucking files! I knew I should've never trusted you to come with us"

Wanda sat up a bit too quick, feeling the dizziness, "no I- I got them"

"You clearly didn't because all we found is you on the floor" she said, walking out of the room.

Nat seemed to be a lot more angry than wanda thought, she still hasn't spoken to her the entire day. The girl suspects no one knew who she saw in the room, she tried explaining to her mother but nat wouldn't acknowledge what she's saying.

"Why haven't you been speaking to wanda?" yelena asked, sitting on the sofa next to her sister.

Nat sighed, "she fucked up the whole mission"

Yelena rolled her eyes, "seriously? You all messed up sometimes so what you're just not going to talk to her because of some mistake"

"It was an easy mission lena and she fucked it"

The blonde was getting more annoyed by her sister's reasons, "did you ever think maybe it's an easy mission for you guys because you've done so many of them, it was her first mission that big and she had no time or warning before hand. If she said she had the files and then you found her on the floor, something clearly happened natalia"

Nat felt her stomach drop, she was so focused and angry about the mission being failed that she didn't think what happened for wanda to be found on the floor.

Wanda flinched a little as nat barged into her room, "I- I'm sorry"

"What?" wanda said confused.

"I'm sorry I was so mad at you and I didn't speak to you because of the mission I didn't even think on why we only found you on the floor and-" she took a deep breathe, "did something happen?"

Wanda looked down, avoiding her mother's eyes and nodded.

"Can you tell me please?"

Wanda kept fidgeting with her rings, "he- he was there" she gulped.

"Who was there darling?" nat asked softly.

"Strucker" the girl cried.

The russian felt her guilt worsen, she knew the horrors of what that man made her daughter go through.

"He- he kept saying how you guys are using me and will throw me out when you don't need me and then how he can still see my b-body" wanda sobbed.

Nat rushed to her, placing wanda's head on her chest and letting her cry. She knew from experience that sometimes you just needed to cry it out.

"Oh detka I'm so sorry, I would've killed him I'm so sorry" the woman whispered.

"I was 11 mama" she whispered back.

Nat felt tears prick at her eyes, "you didn't deserve that baby, I'm so sorry hey"

Wanda lifted her head up, her bloodshot eyes making contact with the woman, "you were just a kid, you still are and you never ever deserved to have something like that happen to you. I know you'll feel guilt as if it was your fault but it wasn't, it never was and it never will be"

Wanda nodded, "I'm sorry about the mission"

"I'm sorry about getting mad maylshka, I don't care about the mission as long as you're safe"

Wanda ended up falling asleep after a while, "I'll kill him I promise" nat whispered as she kissed wanda's head.

A week later, strucker was found dead. No one knew or saw how he died or by who, all they knew that he was tortured.

i was gonna delete this tbh not sure how to feel about it but fuck it