𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣: 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒞𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽

Author POV:

Tomioka Giyu was a student at Kimetsu Academy, although not a very popular one. He tended to be shy and reserved, but always friendly. He cared for his friends ferociously and was as loyal as a shiba inu.

However, the other students found him wierd and poor. Giyu wasn't the richest, and he lived a simple life, since Tsutako, his older sister, provided for both of them. His parents had died from an illness when he was little.

Giyu had a little crush on Shinobu, the most popular girl in their grade.

Kocho Shinobu- huge circle of friends, all the guys liked her, and super smart. Her sister Kanae was also really popular. The two resembled each other greatly and Shinobu was both beauty and brains. They were also very rich, since Kanae was a doctor.

Shinobu's best friend was Mitsuri Kanroji, a girl with pink and neon green hair and always loved everyone. Some people found her clingy or overbearing, but Shinobu adored her like Mitsuri adored everyone.

Giyu knew his pathetic crush would never compare to the offers Shinobu got. The most handsome, richest guys would fall head over heels for Shinobu.

Tsutako told him to be careful, although she was always supportive of his crushes, she warned him that he would get heartbroken if he fell too deep for the popular Shinobu.

Giyu and Shinobu actually knew each other as kids, but eventually began to grow distant when they turned eleven. Giyu was pretty sure she had forgotten about him.

At least Giyu had his best friends, Sabito and Makomo. Sabito was in his grade, but Makomo was a few years younger. They were super loyal and always supportive of him. A lot of people shipped him with Makomo, saying they were the perfect pair. Giyu only saw Makomo as a friend.

"Hey, Giyu!!" Sabito shouted, running towards him from the hallway.

"Oh, hi, Sabito!" Giyu smiled, closing his locker.

"Makomo's waiting for us at our usual table!" Sabito said cheerfully.

"I'll be right there," Giyu replied, hurrying towards the cafeteria.

A/N: More shall be revealed soon... Makomo x Giyu is wierd though. I just added it for plot.