𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟫: 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈

Author POV:

Time skip:

Shinobu and Giyu were now best friends. Obviously he wasn't part of the Girl Group, but Shinobu treasured him just as much. She had also made friends with Sabito and Makomo.

It felt different. Giyu, Sabito and Makomo weren't especially popular but they were all so sweet and fun. In fact, probably better than my other popular friends. They felt geniune and real, never asking for money or favours. Instead, they preferred to do favours for me. I felt so treasured with them.

But I only spent time with them a little after school. It was too risky to hang out with them and ruin my reputation. I'd been treated like a princess at school all my life, I couldn't risk losing it all now. It would also destroy my sister.

I felt terrible for ignoring them at school. Once I was leaving homeroom when Makomo waved at me from across the hallway and smiled, but I had to hastily leave since Akira was calling for me. Often Sabito would kindly invite me to sit with them for lunch but I always had to decline and run off.

Giyu also used to talk to me at school, but after a few weeks I admitted to him and he just stopped, but he was always friendly when I approached him.

If I were to be honest, I was definetly falling for him. He was so thoughtful and sweet, handsome too. But I could never confess, and I was pretty sure he only liked me as a friend. Besides, Kenzo would die.

I was making my way to a picnic that I had planned with Giyu. It was Sunday and we were both free. Also, the weather was perfect.

I climbed up the hill, panting from the long walk.

"Hey! You're here!" Giyu smiled, standing up and helping me with my basket, "Sorry it's so far away from your house."

"It's fine! In fact, really worth it for this view," I gazed admirably at the landscape, "You really chose the best place."

"I go here often to think. I already set up the picnic mat, and I brought some snacks, but you just had to bring the food," he laughed, "Aoi's the best cook."

"She is, and she made a lot of good food," I announced proudly, placing a container on the mat, "But this time I made something too!"

"Ooh, I didn't know you cooked!" Giyu excitedly opened the container, "What did you make?"

"Ginger boiled down in soy sauce! It's my favourite dish and Kanae taught me how to make it!" i said proudly.

"Woah. That looks really good."

We set up the picnic and began stuffing ourselves with food as we chatted.

"You're really popular at school," Giyu commented, eating a stick of dango.

"Yeah, but none of my friends except for Akira and Mitsuri are as good as you," I sighed, "Most of them are fake and only like me for my money, beauty or sister."

"Then how come you care so much of what they think of you?" Giyu frowned, "Makomo was kind of upset with you for ignoring her."

"Oh... I- I don't know.." I blushed, "I guess I'm just afraid to be bullied or ignored. I'm so used to having a lot of friends and popularity... I do wish I had more real friends, though."

Giyu turned to face me. "I actually organised this picnic to make it special... I wanted to.. tell you something."

Giyu POV:

I was literally sweating. I was so, so nervous. Tsutako was basically an expert in love and told me that it had been too long. It was time to confess.

And looking at her now, I wondered if there was that tiny possibility that she liked me back. There was a spark in her eye.

"Shinobu..." I looked down, trying to hide my blushing face, "I like you. As more than a friend."

A long moment of silence passed. My face was getting redder and redder by the second. She was going to laugh at me. I'd ruined our friendship. She was probably going to slap me.

But instead, I felt her slender fingers force my chin up.

"Look up at me," she smiled, "Oh, Giyu. Of course I like you back."

My whole world literally just tipped upside down. I stared into her shining purple eyes.

The warm sunshine showered down on us. Beams on sunlight reflected in her eyes. Yet it couldn't compare to her smile, which lit up my world.

A/N: Cause I can't write kissing scenes.