𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤: 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒜𝓀𝒾𝓇𝒶

Shinobu POV:

I was putting my biology books away into my locker when my best friend, Mitsuri, sprinted up to me.

"Moshi moshi," I greeted her casually. Me and Mitsuri had been friends ever since I was born. She was a head taller than me, though.

"Guess what!" Mitsuri was so excited she forgot to greet me, but I didn't mind. "I found the perfect addition to our friend group!!"

"Friend group?" I asked. I had was probably in every single friend group in the grade by now. Everyone wanted to be my friend.

"You know, us. We're a friend group." Mitsuri said impatiently. "I thought we could make it a trio! That would be so cool!"

"Yeah.. who did you find?" I said skeptically.

"Yamamoto Akira, she's new to the school," Mitsuri explained, "She's super nice and has a lot in common with you and me! I'll introduce you at lunch!"

"Great, let's go," I answered, smiling, and Mitsuri dragged me by the arm to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria

"So, Akira-chan, this is Shinobu-chan!" Mitsuri squealed. Akira sat at our usual lunch table, smiling.

Akira was just a little taller than me, and had beautiful long auburn hair and green eyes. She looked friendly and outgoing. Her uniform was neat and straightened. There was no meat in her plate- she was vegeterian. 

"Nice to meet you, Shinobu-chan. You can call me Akira, I just transferred from Korea," Akira smiled, shaking my hand.

"I'm Shinobu, nice to meet you too!" I answered, returning the smile generously. Akira seemed nice enough.

We chatted for the rest of lunchtime and discovered we had a lot in common. Akira was super nice, not snobby at all and smart. Mitsuri was delighted that we were getting along.

Giyu POV:

I sat at my table with Sabito and Makomo, eating, of course, but not focusing on my food. My eyes were drawn to Shinobu at her table.

"Oh, Giyu, your little crush," Sabito sighed, teasing.

"It's not that," I said in a hushed tone, turning my attention to Sabito, "It's who she's sitting with."

"You mean Mitsuri?" Makomo said, confused. "They're best friends."

"But look, there's another girl." I said.

She looked vaguely familair, probably from my childhood. She had an air of mystery around her.

"Oh, that's Akira-chan," Makomo explained, "She's the new transfer student. Pretty, right? She's attracting a lot of guys, I got the gossip from Mitsuri."

"I think I know her," I said while munching on my rice ball.

"Really? Akira's transferred here from Korea, I think. That's pretty far away," Sabito said curiously.

"I don't know. She just looks familair." I said.

I intended to find out more about Akira soon.

A/N: Akira is an OC btw!