𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟨: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐻𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽

Next day

At Kimetsu Academy:

Akira POV:

I closed my locker and turned around to see Mitsuri and Shinobu waving to me from across the corridor.

"Hey, guys!" I waved back, running up to them.

"Akira! We finally found you!" Mitsuri's eyes were shining, "Shinobu says she has news about Giyu!!"

"Oh, really?" I gasped, turning to Shinobu, "Spill!!"

I hoped it wasn't good news. It as an evil wish, but I had been overjoyed with the outcome of my picnic sabatoge. Shinobu and Giyu hadn't spoken to each other for days.

"Well... we were texting last night and we kinda fought," Shinobu sighed, "He said that I ignored him at school and that he felt I valued my popular friends more and things like that. We compromised and we're not friends, or dating anymore, until I graduate and promise not to think so low of him. He'll wait for me until we graduate. So that's the end of that."

Oh, wow. My head spinned. My little sabatoge worked that well? All they needed was a little push to teeter off the edge, huh?

"Oh my gosh, Shinobu!!" Mitsuri burst into tears, "I can't believe this! He basically just dumped you!!!"

"At least he'll be waiting for you after you graduate!" I said gently, pretending to be a sympathetic friend.

"Yeah, but he says he may still date until then," Shinobu sniffed, "I hope I don't see him around school that much. It'll break me to see him with someone else."

"Ahh~ That sounds so terrible!" Mitsuri hugged Shinobu tight, "ARE YOU OK, BESTIE???!"

"Shh!" Shinobu blushed, but she seemed revived. The colour was back in her cheeks. "Someone could hear."

"Hey, does this mean you're getting back with Kenzo?" Mitsuri asked, releasing Shinobu.

The best idea came to my head.

"Well, I don't know..," Shinobu grimanced, "He did try and touch me. I hasn't got anything to do with Giyu."

"But it might be fair," I suggested, "If he breaks your heart by getting with another girl, you can make him jealous right back by dating Kenzo. He'll definetly agree, and Giyu will go wild. He knows you hate him, so that'll just make him feel envy even more."

"Oh.. I don't know," Shinobu shrugged, "That kinda sounds twisted, Akira."

"Shinobu, it's up to you," I sighed, "But let me just tell you this- jealousy will get the better of you."

Two weeks later

"Akira!" Shinobu stomped up to me, looking furious.

"Oh, Shinobu! Hey!" I turned around, confused. "What's wrong?"

"You were right!" Shinobu declared, fuming, "I am going to date Kenzo! I will make Giyu so jealous he'll forget to breath!"

"What happened?" I asked, breathless myself. I'd been hoping for this all this time.

"I...," Shinobu's anger evaporated into sadness, "I saw him kissing another girl in an empty classroom."

"Oh, Shinobu," I sighed, hugging her tight. I was secretly estactic. This was sure to stir things up.

Shinobu POV:

I'd knew what would happen before even Giyu himself knew it.

He would move on. He would move on until our set date. I knew it wasn't avoidable. He couldn't stay single forever just for me. It wasn't his fault, I wasn't angry with him.