𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟪: 𝒜𝓀𝒾𝓇𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒪𝓊𝓉

Author POV:

The next day, at Kimetsu Academy:

"Akira-chan!!" Mitsuri rushed to Akira, whom was putting away her books in her locker.

"Oh, hi, Mitsuri!" She turned around, closing her locker.

"I have the best gossip," She squealed, "I'm going to get Shinobu and Tomioka together!"

"Tomioka? Who's that?" Akira frowned.

"A guy in our class," Mitsuri replied dismissvely, "He's shy and kinda reserved but super hot, seriously. He 'gave' roses to Shinobu so she invited him to her house for dinner and they totally became friends! Now all that's left is for me, Mitsuri the Matchmaker, to get them together!! You'll help, right?"

"Yeah, but.. who is Tomioka? Why does his name sound really familair?" Akira's brow wrinkled.

"Eh, just some guy. Giyu Tomioka. You probably heard of his last name because he has a pretty famous older sister, Tsutako Tomioka." Mitsuri answered, "I'm planning to get more info on him from classmates next session."

"Giy- Giyu Tomioka?" Akira's eyes widened, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Mitsuri frowned.

"Nothing, nothing..." Akira mumbled, "Listen, I gtg. Catch you later?"

"Yeah! Cya!" Mitsuri flounced off and Akira was left staring into space, memories flooding her.

A/N: I am so so sorry that these chapters are so short!