𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟣: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈

Giyu POV:

I flopped onto the soft white bed at the hotel room I had booked for a few nights.

I needed a few days to take care of everything, stabilise everything. Think it through.

I didn't want to disrupt my studies, but I didn't want to live near Shinobu either. It would be too awkward.

So maybe I did have to move away. I knew Tsutako would welcome me with open arms and let me stay at home for as long as I needed to finish my studies. However, my college didn't have a campus near there.

For a moment, I considered abandoning my degree and just living a simple bachelor's life. It wouldn't be bad- it would be simple, easy. I could find a nice girlfriend or Himari might even come back.

But I wanted to live more than that, so I opened up my laptop and began searching up all the campuses my college had.

I found a nice, big one near the city and immediantly fell in love with the elebarote pictures of fancy dorms, huge classrooms and pretty gardens.

I searched up apartments near the college and found three available for rent- one in Conjak Town, one in the outskirts of the city, and one in central city. They were all at an acceptable price and I immediantly emailed my teacher, asking if it was possible to transfer campuses due to personal reasons.

I sat back and waited for her reply. She must be finishing up her evening work right now, so it was possible that she would reply now.

As I waited, I went on my phone and decided to tell Makomo, Sabito and Tsutako what had happened.

Makomo's Reply:

Oh no! Can't believe Shinobu would do that!!

Sabito's Reply:

That's twisted. So Akira made her believe that?! How in the world??

Tsutako's Reply:

Oh my gosh!! Are you ok?? 

Just as I finished talking to Tsutako, I got an email from my teacher.

Hi Tomioka,

It should be fine! Lots of students transfer campuses here at this college. The city campus is very busy, but I believe they should have a few extra spots for law. I'll contact them and send you the details later.

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving this campus but I'm glad you're contuining at this network of colleges! Everyone will miss you!

From,

Miss Yamamato

I sighed in relief as I sat back in my chair. Everything would work out. 

Just forget Shinobu, I thought. There was no point dwelling in already-made desicions. If she believed that I had really cheated on her, than so be it. I couldn't change her mind now.

It just proved that she didn't trust me enough. I thought she was fine after graduation, but I suppose her toxic friends really have an influence on her. Akira was even more mystifying- I'd tried to demand what she was doing, but she had blocked me.

I would find a nice apartment near the college, finish my degree, and get a stable job with a new girlfriend. Buy a house. I would settle down. 

But a part of me still missed her.

Her deep purple eyes, always sparkling under the light.

Her beautiful hair, always worn in a sentimental clip.

Her height- she always had to look up to me- literally.

Her delicious cooking- she had learnt from Aoi.

Her delicate arms, fragile like a porcelian doll's yet always hardworking.

Her smile, which always lit up my day.

Her-

But I would get over it. I would live. No need to get so upset, this isn't even your fault. You have no guilt, I told myself sternly, you can't punish yourself for something you never did. Just forget.

Five days later

Two days before, my teacher had got me a spot at the city campus in a law class, and immediantly following I applied for rent for the apartment in the outskirts of the city. It was incredibly close to the campus, and I had already fallen in love with it.

Shinobu had texted me once considering the old apartment's contract papers and I dealt with it yesterday. Resigned myself from the contract, paid the amount I owed.

I was more cashed up than Shinobu since I worked two part-time jobs and she didn't have a job- I only realised the unfairness of that until now.

So I was able to afford the rent and college fees as long as I immediantly got a few new jobs at my new town. I had quit my two part-time jobs yesterday, and booked a train ride to the apartment today.

I could have just got on a taxi to go there, but I felt a train ride would be more of a circuit-breaker. Help me clear my mind.

This morning I just received a email from the contract place, saying I had succesfully rented the apartment and would send me the monthly fees at the end of each month. I was delighted to see that everything was going my way.

The train ride was due on Friday, and I was packing everything I had now. I didn't have a lot of stuff- I left most of the decorations and furniture to Shinobu, since she didn't have much savings.

I dropped by on Monday to pick up my things, and Shinobu had been cold and desolate to me. She opened the door, her usually brilliant purple eyes dull and lifeless. She was quiet the whole time and didn't say a word to me. I did the same.

Just move on, I told myself, Just forget about her.

A/N: This chapter is mainly focused on how Giyu moves on! Arigato for the support! <3