𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟨: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒

Author POV:

After telling her story, Akira moved overseas and broke contact with Giyu, Shinobu, Sabito, Makomo and Mitsuri. All of them, completely, not a trace of her left.

She decided to leave her past behind and promised not to cause any more trouble for Shinobu and Giyu. The two forgave the poor girl with her troubled past, and they broke apart cleanly.

Shinobu was sad about losing one of her best friends and Mitsuri was devasted, but they were both glad Akira had apologised and explained.

Giyu and Shinobu were glad to tell everyone the good news that they were back together. Tsutako was delighted, Sabito & Makomo were glad Akira was lying and many of their old high school friends were happy for them. Himari had even called Shinobu and gave her heartfelt thanks for taking care of Giyu. 

Shinobu decided Himari wasn't so bad after all.

Giyu cancelled all his plans and got his spot back in his old college. Shinobu decorated their apartment a little and there was more colour in her cheeks. She visited Kanae and Kanao more often and seemed to get back with her high school friends more as well.

After Shinobu's studies had eased a bit, she got a part-time job to help out with the household expenses with Giyu, and their relationship grew stronger than ever.

It was going to last them a lifetime, if not more.

A/N: So the next chapter will be of their wedding. I haven't written anything like this before and nobody has especially requested it but I thought it would add a nice finishing touch to the story, especially since this is a modern-day Tokyo au and Giyu won't have to die at 25. I may even go on to make a chapter about their children, if some of you will request it enough for me to have the motivation, haha.