𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢: 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒

Shinobu POV::

Time skip:

"Hey, Mitsuri!" I ran up to my best friend.

"Oh, Shinobu!" Mitsuri turned around from talking to Akira, smiling radiantly, "What's up?"

"Me and Giyu are going on a picnic today for our one month anniversary and he wanted to invite some friends. You and Akira in?" I grinned. I was super hyped for the picnic.

"Yeah, sure! I'm free today." Mitsuri giggled, "I'm so excited!!!"

"Akira?" I turned to the frowning girl.

"I.. I don't know." Suddenly, Akira's face cleared and lit up, "Actually, I'll go!"

"Great! I'll text you the details," I said, pulling out my phone, "Meet at four thirty!"

"Ahh! This is gonna be so fun!! I'm bringing sakura mochi!" Mitsuri squealed.

"Oh, right. If you could all bring some food, that would be great," I said, "Everyone's going to share something from the kitchen! I'll bring dinner, but it would help if you could bring some snacks."

"I can bring some homemade caramel squares and brownies," Akira offered.

"That sounds so good! You guys good for bento for dinner?" I asked.

"Yup! I love bento! And Aoi makes it so good!" Mitsuri replied happily.

"I'm fine with bento," Akira answered, "As long as you'll make it vegeterian for me?"

"Yup, definetly," I said, "So Sabito is going to bring drinks and Makomo will make cake and dango. Giyu's gonna bring a lot of homemade snacks. Oh right, I forgot to tell you. Sabito and Makomo will be there. That good?"

"Yeah, I've talked to them a few times and they are so friendly!" Mitsuri grinned.

"I'm fine with that," Akira shrugged.

"Good, good! Thanks! See you there!" I waved and walked to my locker, texting them the address of the hill when suddenly, I bumped into something hard.

"Ouch!" I immediantly looked up and almost dropped my phone.

"Sorry, Shinobu-chan!" Kenzo was looking down at me.

"It's fine, it's fine," I muttered, trying to just walk past, "Sorry, I have somewhere to be..."

"Hey, what's that?" Kenzo rudely peeked at my phone, "Is that an address? Are you going somewhere?"

"Just some girl time with Mitsuri and Akira... I actually need to get going, Kenzo," I randomly made up a lie. I really did not need him knowing I was dating Giyu.

"Really? Mind if I come?" Kenzo flashed a Hollywood smile, "I've got something for you."

"Sorry, Kenzo," I sighed, still trying to barge past him, but he kept blocking my way, "I promised Mitsuri is was gonna be just girl time."

"Come on," he pressed, "Just once."

"I said no, Kenzo," I replied impatiently, trying not to lose my temper, "Please let me past."

"Shinobuuuuuu. Be cool," Kenzo whined, "I promise you won't regret letting me come."

"It's GIRL time, Kenzo. I'm actually late now. Let me go." I gritted my teeth, a vein popping out.

"What? It's free period," Kenzo said, "Come onnn. Text me that address, will you?"

I tried to step past him but he actually blocked me with his arm, touching my chest.