𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨: 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑜𝓊𝓉

Giyu POV:

The next day

At the Butterfly Mansion:

I nervously rang the doorbell, bearing a box of homemade chocolates that Tsutako had made for me. She had gotten so excited when she read the letter and declared this sounded like "a K-drama" and made chocolates, saying it was romantic. Also, it was rude to visit someone without bringing something.

"Coming!" Shinobu's clear, bell-like voice rang out as I heard footsteps rushing to the huge door. The Butterfly Mansion really was something, the gossip about her riches weren't lies.

"Ara ara~ Hello, Tomioka-san! Welcome!" Shinobu smiled, opening the door, "I'm glad you could make it!"

She looked stunning, her whole essence different from her school uniform. Her hair was down and she wore a simple pastel pink kimono that contrasted with her purple hair. No wonder she was the school's hearthrobe. I tried not to blush.

"I brought some chocolates that my sister made," I said, offering the box to her.

"Ara ara~! So sweet of you! I must get Kanae to thank your sister later!" She said, taking the box and opening the door completely, "Please, come in!"

I stepped inside to an even more large hallway with probably a bajillion rooms. The smell of delicious cooking was already filling the hallway and it was only 2 pm.

"Ah, Aoi's already making a start on dinner," Shinobu giggled, "Sometimes I say she's too dedicated, but I'm sure you'll love the food!"

Shinobu was incredibly hospitable and always offered me snack trays, a seat, and more. She was super friendly and completely herself, not formal at all. I was able to make a lot of conversation with her and we a lot of interests.

"What's your sister's name? She sounds lovely, I'm sure Kanae will love her," Shinobu said.

"Her name's Tsutako, I think she may already know Kanae, I've heard her mention a butterfly friend before," I said.

"Ara ara~ How nice!" Shinobu suddenly added, "You know, it's nice to have someone who doesn't treat me as a friend just because I'm popular, rich or pretty. Only Mitsuri and Akira do that, and everyone else is just like fake friends. It's nice to have someone.. who gets me, I guess."

"I guess that's what they mean when they say quality over quantity, right?" I smiled at my little joke.

"Yeah!" Shinobu laughed, "Hey, dinner's ready!"

She led me to the kitchen and soon, steaming bowls of udon, little snack platters and glasses of chilled orange juice were placed in front of us. I dug in as soon as Shinobu reached for her bowl and let me tell you, I had seconds and thirds. It was just that good.

"Wow, Aoi is such a good cook, she might give Tsutako a run for her money!" I joked as I sat back with an extremely full belly.

"Ara ara~ Someone looks full!" Shinobu grinned at me mischeivously, "I do hope you can fit in dessert! It's mango and strawberry crepe cake!"

I did manage to fit a slice of delicious crepe cake, and Shinobu insisted I bring the rest home with me. At seven PM when I left the Butterfly Mansion, I was full, content and so so so so so happy that I was friends with Shinobu!

It may not be romantic, but she was witty, funny, kind and generous. Also, she had the best cook in the world other than Tsutako, and I would forever treasure that.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kinda short!!!

𝒲𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 [𝕂𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝔸𝕌] {Giyushino}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें