Dear Future Self (CW)

Dear Future Self,

As I write this letter, I am filled with excitement and anticipation for the journey that lies ahead. I am about to embark on a new chapter in my life, taking on the challenge of studying nursing in college.

I know that this journey will not be easy. It will require hard work, dedication, and commitment. But I am ready to face the challenges head-on, knowing that the reward will be worth it.

As I prepare for this next phase of my life, I want to remind myself of the reasons why I chose nursing as my career path. Nursing is not just a job, it is a calling. It is about helping people, making a difference in their lives, and being there for them in their time of need.

I have always had a passion for helping others, and I believe that nursing will allow me to fulfill that passion while also providing me with a challenging and rewarding career. I am excited to learn about the human body, how it works, and how to care for it. I am also eager to develop my skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.

I know that the road ahead will not be easy, but I am confident that with hard work, dedication, and determination, I will be able to achieve my goals. I am excited to see where this journey will take me and the impact that I will make in the lives of others.

So, future self, as you read this letter, remember why you chose nursing and keep pushing forward. Remember that you have the knowledge, skills, and passion to make a difference in the world. And most importantly, never forget the reason why you started this journey in the first place.

Best regards,
Marjhon Mascardo