Negros Oriental Invasion

Negros Oriental is a province in the Philippines that offers stunning natural scenery and exciting adventure opportunities. When you are heading to the north of Negros Oriental, you will enjoy the seas that captivate the scenery of the islands.

This journey builds the Negros Oriental Invasion, aims to visit all the Municipality and City Halls in the province.

Negros Oriental is known for its picturesque landscapes, including waterfalls and volcanic lakes. These natural wonders provide excellent opportunities for trekking and exploration. Mount Talinis and Canlaon Mountain are two prominent mountains in the province that offer trips to hidden calderas. These trips take you through beautiful tropical forests, and once you reach the calderas, you are rewarded with breathtaking views.

The province is home to several cities, including Bais, Bayawan, Canlaon, Dumaguete, Guihulngan, and Tanjay. Each city has its own unique attractions and characteristics that make them worth visiting. Whether it's exploring historical sites, enjoying local cuisine, or experiencing the vibrant culture, each city has something special to offer.

In addition to the cities, Negros Oriental has 19 municipalities. These include Amlan, Ayungon, Bacong, Basay, Bindoy, Dauin, Jimalalud, La Libertad, Mabinay, Manjuyod, Pamplona, San Jose, Santa Catalina, Siaton, Sibulan, Tayasan, Valencia, Vallehermoso, and Zamboanguita. Each municipality has its own distinct features, such as natural attractions, cultural heritage, or unique traditions. Exploring these municipalities will give you a deeper understanding of the province's diversity and rich history.

I am optimistic with this endeavor when this idea first came up in my mind. Seeking to explore the entirety of Negros Oriental- not just Negros Oriental, but the whole Island of Negros. The picture of every municipalities and Cities will be shown as evidences as part of this challenge.

Overall, the Negros Oriental Invasion journey allows me to appreciate the natural beauty, cultural heritage, and diversity of the province. It is an opportunity to explore the Municipality and City Halls, as well as immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes and vibrant communities of Negros Oriental