Acculturation (CW)

The acculturation have always obverse and the reverse sides: the positive and the negative impacts. Acculturation is cultural modification of an individual, group, or people by adapting to or borrowing traits from another culture.

The positive effects of inter-cross cultural diffusion is, it gives people a various knowledge of different aggregate cultural background which leads to the deferent to their diverse culture. The religious practices also one of major benefits from intercultural dynamics which people now learned to open their mind towards systematic theologies. Another beautiful impact of cultural diversities is people extremely well-known regarding societal issues such as: women empowerment, economic growth, poverty, civil rights, and climate change; these are the result of our "kababayans" who work abroad that begin to ascertain from what they didn't previously known.

However, the other side of the coin is irrational. If you are scrupulous in our cultural origin, you'll find that our moral values gradually dim into monochromatic design instead of being bourgeon during this 21st century. We can easily trace the reason behind this downfall. Pop culture defiled our peculiar culture in the course of our history. From generations to generation gradually adopt the unrighteous acculturation that leads to unwise liberty. It is beautiful to write our own memoirs of history associated with our filipino flavored culture but my prayer is that in the denouement of this story, it will always be a godly character.