EMCEE Script

Call Out: The presentation is going to start any minute from now. Students are all invited to come inside the room and take your seats. Thank you.

Intro: Good morning everyone. On behalf of the technical committee, I warmly welcome all of you today for our Creative Writing Drama Presentation. And to officially start our program, may I call on Ms Gwendelyn Tinguban to lead us in prayer and to be followed by our National Anthem

At this point in time may call on Mr Norman Palon and Kier John Diaz for our ice breaker.

"They made a monster out of you because you walk away from their drama, so be it. Let them deal with what they have created. Be at peace with yourself, and stay out of the conflict"

Good morning once again ladies and gentlemen! Different student in history have shown us how dreams do become a reality and this presentation has provided each and every of you a platform to explore your passion in acting and showcase your talents. I assure you that this programme shall be full of exuberance and excitement, and will create some beautiful memories for all of us. It is rightly said "Days are not lost when memories are created". I am Marjhon Mascardo, your host for today.

Without further ado, let's start the programme. I would like to introduce to all of you, our subject teacher in Creative Writing: a talented, host, fresh, and a versatile teacher, put your hands together! Sir Jemboy Ib-Ib!

If you are ready, say yes! Are you ready? Are you ready?

Now, the long wait is over. Let us begin with our first performer. Please put your hands together to welcome our first contender! Group 1!

Thank you gruop 1 for that enthralling performance.

Next, I would like to call upon the second performers, put your hands together, group number 2 ............ The floor is yours.

Thank you Contender 2. That was indeed a lovely performance.

Now, help me welcome , put your hands together, for group 3..

Thank you Contender number 3 for your wonderful performance. The tone of music still tickling my ear drums. Keep it up my dear.

This portion is brought to you by coca-cola: Coca-cola taste good, feels goods. And Virginia Hotdog: mapapasabi ka talaga! Oh yummmmmy!

Let's move forward and be ready to see another spectacular performance

Thank you Contestant 4 for your excellent performance. How captivating!