09

Angel placed the edge of the cheese pizza that was covered in ranch in her mouth, taking a bite out of it

Angel placed the edge of the cheese pizza that was covered in ranch in her mouth, taking a bite out of it. Obviously she and Roman hadn't been able to finish their food last night due to some extra curricular activities, but they made up for it this morning.

She hadn't had pizza in so long-for no particular reason. Boy, had she been missing out. She thought it would taste stale after being left out last night, but Roman put a cup of water in the microwave with it to restore the moisture, and it tasted just like it was fresh again. It was so good.

"Move Ermias." She pushed his hand from between her legs, and he chuckled, pulling her body closer to his from behind.

Her attention was on the large flat screen TV that was mounted on the wall and currently playing the first Despicable Me movie, but it was clear that Roman wasn't focused on the same thing that she was.

Since they'd woken up, all he'd been doing was kissing her. Kissing her back, her arm, her side all the way down to her hips, her face, her breasts-everything. The man literally couldn't keep his mouth off of her after last night. Even while they were asleep, he'd still kiss on her every time he happened to wake up.

"I love your kisses, I promise, but if you leave grease stains on my back I'm going to be soooo freaking pissed." She mocked White Chicks while referring to the pizza grease that was on his mouth, and he laughed at her perfect impersonation.

"Just tell me you hate me and I'll stop." He took a bite out of the slice of pizza that she was holding, and she playfully rolled her eyes while doing the same.

They shared the rest of that slice, and then Angel put the crust back into the empty box on the nightstand. Somehow, the two of them had managed to finish all eight slices and it was only a little past noon. Guess they'd really worked up an appetite last night.

After wiping her hands off with a napkin, she turned over to face Roman's direction, letting him slide his arms around her waist while her left one went over the side of his neck. He pulled her leg to be over his waist, making sure there wasn't any room left between them.

"You sleepy again?" His thumb rubbed circles on her hip, and she nodded, feeling her eyes grow heavier on her face.

"You have such a pretty face mama." He kissed her forehead, causing her to chuckle, knowing he probably wasn't about to let her doze off.

"I let you touch me one time and you haven't been able to keep your hands-or lips-to yourself yet." She had a sly smirk on her face as she stared at him, and he didn't do anything but peck her lips.

"Shouldn't have let me then." He slickly remarked, then laughed once she held her middle finger up against his nose.

Angel chuckled again, laying the side of her face against his chest while his arms remained wrapped securely around her body. She loved how comfortable she felt in his embrace.