12

Angel picked up a white button up shirt that was made from some sort of silk polyester material, trying to envision an outfit without needing to see it on Raelle's body

Since Angel and Roman had accidentally slept the whole day away yesterday, Raelle was allowed to skip school today so that they could go shopping like Roman had previously promised.

Within the three hours that they'd been here, they had only found six 'maybe' outfits, four 'for sure' outfits, two purses-and had already spent close to a thousand dollars. Roman's wallet was crying already.

They'd been to Forever 21, Zara, Macy's, Spencer's and Foot Locker. Now, they were in H&M to see if they could find more clothes for Raelle's future four day trip. After this, it would definitely be time for a lunch break at the food court.

"Those white Steve Madden sandals we seen at Macy's would go so well with this and a pair of jean shorts if we tailor it like a crop top. You could wear that white swimsuit underneath it too." Angel showed Raelle the shirt, which was really cute. She almost wanted to buy it for herself.

"Ouuu and Keema can do that makeup look I showed you earlier, with the thin eyeliner." Raelle put it in their basket that was full of more clothes and a few pair of sandals, almost filled to the brim.

An arm wrapped around Angel's neck from behind, and she smiled, reaching up to put both of her hands on it. Of course that muscular arm and those tattoos were more than familiar to her.

"You can't stay off of her for five minutes. Y'all supposed to be at the park." Raelle frowned at her big brother who held Kaiya in his other arm.

"Uh-un baby them kids stanked." Kaiya's nose was still tooted up from a few minutes ago, and Roman laughed at her expression.

"And you don't need to be worried 'bout what I'm doin' wit' my woman." He told Raelle, who smacked her lips in response.

"Go sit over there while we go checkout." Angel pointed to a seat near a rack of clothes, and he frowned down at her while Raelle snickered. Then he rolled his eyes before going to do as told.

"Mhm sista girl that's why I fuck wit' you." Raelle wrapped her arm around Angel's neck, making her laugh as they headed for the registers.

They spent close to five hundred dollars at H&M, and most of the stuff that Raelle ended up getting was just regular day clothes, like not specific for her trip. She would probably find the rest of her outfits online; SHEIN or FashionNova, possibly.

When they were all done with their shopping, the four of them headed to the food court since they'd all basically skipped breakfast this morning. It was currently going on three in the afternoon, and they'd just been surviving on the donuts they'd ate after leaving the house earlier.

Unfortunately there wasn't a Chic-Fil-A in this mall-which is one of the only places Kaiya and Raelle could agree on eating at together, but they didn't want to have to wait later to finally get some either, so they'd just have to settle for something else.