15

"Angel!" Kaiya smiled big after laying eyes on her, running towards where she sat in the front office of her school

"Angel!" Kaiya smiled big after laying eyes on her, running towards where she sat in the front office of her school. She tackled her in a hug as soon as she was in reach, crushing the Chipotle bags in the process.

Earlier today, Angel had came to have breakfast with Kaiya just as she'd promised. Kaiya spent almost the entire time introducing her to all of her friends, and spent the rest of the time thanking Angel for showing up for her.

The breakfast meeting was the school's tactic of trying to get more parents involved with the district, so Angel signed herself and Roman up to join the Parent Teacher Association for Kaiya's grade level because why not? She was even added to a group chat with the other moms who came to the meeting.

It was now a few minutes before noon, and Angel came back up to the school to bring lunch for Kaiya and Raelle. Her schedule was free today, and Raelle had asked her to order them Door Dash for lunch so she figured she'd just bring it to them herself.

"Hey pretty girl. How is your hair messed up already? I just left like three hours ago Ky." Angel kissed her cheek before attempting to fix one of the twists in her head.

"Oh 'cause I had fell off the monkey bars at recess and Ms.Moore had to get the wood chips out of my hair." She kept her arms around her, letting her fix what she could of her hair.

"What you doing back up here? You brought food?" She then asked, finally noticing the bags that she was on.

"Yeah. Raelle said to bring y'all some Chipotle for lunch but I got you a happy meal instead." She held out the kids meal bag for her, and passed her a small sprite too.

"Thank you, and can you take me home early please since the day almost over anyway? Pleaseeeee," She pulled off the wrapper to her straw, putting on her best pouting face just as Raelle walked into the office.

"Hey sistaaaa," Raelle leaned over to give her a hug, taking the drink from off the desk on the side of her.

"Ray, tell her that we should just go home 'cause we almost out anyway." Kaiya looked up at her while Angel chuckled, shaking her head at her antics.

"Ouuu, I didn't even think of that. You gon' sign us out?" Raelle sat next to her in the uncomfortable office chair, popping the top off of her drink.

"Y'all gone get us in trouble 'cause Roman said y'all couldn't leave early anymore." She shook her head again, this time at both of them.

"Why you listenin' to him? Who is he?" Kaiya dug some fries out of her meal box, and Raelle laughed while nodding in agreement.

"Smcht. Go get y'all bags so we can go." She gestured to the door, putting smiles on both of their faces as they went to do as told.

Angel talked to the attendance secretary to sign them out early, excusing their absences for their last classes of the day. They got out in two hours anyway, might as well save the third trip of the day and just take them home now.