23

"Say it again, nasty

"Say it again, nasty." Angel held Roman's face in her hand, tilting it towards her phone as she recorded him. He just smiled in response, making her roll her eyes.

"I'll suck the blood out that p-," He said as soon as she ended the video, being cut off as she roughly pushed his head back which caused him to laugh.

"Aight I quit, I quit." His smile was still on his face as he slid his arms around her from behind, lowering one of his hands until it was between her legs.

He was currently as drunk as ever, and along with being drunk came his unfiltered mouth. Angel wasn't even on her period so she didn't know where that had came from, but that had been his third time saying it and all she could do was shake her head at him.

She'd been invited to a hookah lounge tonight by her sister, and since she hadn't been out in forever, she figured why not. It wasn't too loud since it was RnB night, and the lights were dimmed and weren't flashing so that made the environment even calmer for her.

Although she hadn't taken a pregnancy test, she had a feeling that she really was pregnant so she decided not to drink tonight. Her sore boobs and occasional nausea were the only signs of pregnancy, and though it was still super early, she wanted to be cautious just in case her suspicions were correct.

But just because she wasn't drinking didn't mean Roman wasn't. He was one blunt and six shots of Hennessy in, and had only stopped because Angel made him. He was a light-weight and was acting an ass already.

"No. I said no more." She took a shot glass out of his hand before he could drink it, unsure of where he'd even gotten it from.

"I wasn't even gon' drink it foreal." He waved her off, and she rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face.

"I think it's time to get you home. What do you think?" She reached down on his waist to remove the gun that was there, putting it in her purse.

"Can I eat some pussy when we get there?" He put his face in her neck, and she could feel his tongue on her skin seconds later.

"No because everyone is home. Keep your tongue in your mouth, bookie." She patted his head after pulling it out of her neck, laughing at the sight of him rolling his eyes.

Angel grabbed ahold of his hand to pull him with her to go tell her sister that they were leaving, holding her dress down at the same time. She regretted letting Roman choose which dress she wore tonight because of course he went for the shortest one.

A lot of lingering eyes had been on her tonight because of it, but he didn't care. He knew how pretty she was and he wanted her to flaunt herself as much as possible. And if she wouldn't, he would.

Minutes later the two arrived at Roman's truck, and Angel's stomach sunk at the realization that she would have to drive home. She didn't even think about that while watching Roman get drunk. Driving gave her so much anxiety, she usually tried avoiding it at all costs.