Epilogue

"You the only nigga I know who can work and get tatted at the same time

"You the only nigga I know who can work and get tatted at the same time." Isaiah spoke to his best friend, using a napkin to wipe off the excess ink from his chest.

"This life ain't for the weak." Roman chuckled, typing on his computer that was in his lap. He moved it out of the way a few moments later, grabbing the mirror from Isaiah so that he could look at the finished product.

He'd spent the last three hours getting a portrait of Angel tattooed on his chest; his third piece for her. Her name was on his hairline, and the date that he'd asked her to be his girlfriend was tattooed on his wrist. Now, he had an exact replica of one of his favorite selfies of her on the left side of his chest.

He planned to get the twins' name tattooed on him as well, but he'd miscalculated how long his chest piece would take and he didn't have enough time to get another one. But he'd be back next weekend for it.

"This look just like my baby," Roman admired the details of his newest tattoo; Isaiah got everything down, including every hair of her laminated eyebrows and he even filled in the few missing lash extensions.

"You such a simp. That shit crazy to see, bro. I ain't never seen you this in love." Isaiah pulled his latex gloves off, tossing them in the trash.

"She got me wrapped around her finger. Every day I tell her I don't know how she did it." He shook his head as he stood from his seat, stretching his long body out.

Before either of them could say anything else, but he security system alerted Roman that the front door had been unlocked, and Kaiya walked in a few seconds later.

"Wassup pretty? You had fun?" Roman swooped her up off of her feet, holding her in his right arm.

"Yeah and my TT bought me this! Look how big it is!" She showed him her giant ball of pink and blue cotton candy that she'd gotten from the fair.

"You gon' eat all of that?" He chuckled, tearing a small piece off to put in his mouth. Kaiya followed his actions while simultaneously nodding her head in response.

His attention adverted back to the door, seeing Angel pushing the triple seated stroller into the house with Shayla and Raelle behind her-both holding sticks of cotton candy too.

Kaiya shimmied out of his grip to go help Shayla grab one of the twins, hoping she would be able to hold one of them on her own this time. She loved them so much.

"Hey ba-Roman!" Angel stopped him before he could hug her, immediately catching sight of her whole face now tattooed on his chest.

"This man so delusional, oh my lord." Raelle shifted Messiah on her waist as she walked past them, and Roman laughed, looking down at Angel.

"You like it?" He wrapped his arms around her, lowering his head to kiss her lips.

"Yes-I love it-but why would you get that?! Did it hurt?" She asked, letting him continue to kiss her throughout her talking.