03: Lesson👩🏾‍🏫

Pls bear with me, I don't know how to flirt with people and he's supposed to flirt with her😂
...

The next day, after school, Gregory and Sandra met in the class to begin the lesson.

"So where do you find difficult? Like, where is the hardest for you to understand?" Sandra asked, eyes roaming the textbook.

"Why you are still single" he said and she turned to him with furrowed brows.

"What?"

He leaned in and she moved back but he shifted his seat closer and was inches away from her face, "I'm going to be honest. I like you, you're really cute and smart (I need help ohh, I don't know how to write all this nonsense.)"

She moved her seat back before he could complete his sentence, "if that's what you intended for then I'm sorry but no. I don't do relationships-"

He got up too, "I'm not trying to go for relationships, I know you're religious and I appreciate that, I've never come across girls as beautiful as you who would still stand their ground as guys try to woo her and I'm impressed. I never intended to come out that way, I'm not pushing you into relationships, I'm just saying it to you, I like you and it's my business."

Her mouth hung as she looked at him and he smiled, "I needed a tutor and you happened to be the person, I saw it as an opportunity to confess to you and I don't want that to hinder our lessons, I'm not trying to tell you to think about it. But, since the first time I saw you in class, I liked you. I know many people must say this to you but you really are very beautiful."

His eyes roamed her body and stopped on her chest, "don't think about it- let's continue."

She was speechless, but she went on with the lesson. When she was done teaching him, she gave him some work to do from the textbook while she opened up her bag and brought out her Mathematics assignment.

"Ohh God! X-25=(C÷6) (it's not a real equation, I guess. It's just the rubbish that came out of my head), X is..." She scratched at the back of her head and bit her finger, "C over 6 minus 25... Which kind of nonsense is this nah... Ahh!" She yelled frustrated.

Greg looked up and smirked when he saw her with her hands wrapping her head and glaring at the book, "is that the Maths assignment?"

"Yes! Mr Olu wants to kill somebody. Which kind of rubbish is this one that he gave somebody to do?"

"I've done it already. I can explain it to you." He said and brought out a book from his bag and pushed his seat close to hers, sitting directly next to her as he had joined the seats together.

He dropped the book on the desk and leaned over to hers which was on her lap.

"Number 3?"

"Yes."

"It's easy, like this..." He explained to her but what bothered her was the fact that his hand kept brushing on her thigh every now and then and it sent tingles down her body.

Her skirt was short so some parts of her lap was revealed and he rested his hand on her thigh, trailing higher as he turned to her, eyes focused on her lips.

She didn't say a word and it shocked her, because she wasn't like this, she would have swatted his hand away and gave him a resounding slap but she didn't, she let him touch her.

He turned away immediately and got his hand off her thigh, leaving her in embarrassment for her thinking that he was going to kiss her.

This was not good.

She shifted her chair away a little and he didn't say a word but continued teaching her.

She had done all the Math assignment thanks to Greg, "ah thank you. I would have died if I failed this thing, I hate Mathematics." She said and he smiled at her.

"It's no problem."

They were done with the lesson later on and she asked him, "how much did you say I was getting paid before?"

"Ten thousand." He replied.

"For teaching you English? Only English?" She asked and he nodded, he probably didn't think this was a big deal but to her it was. She brushed it off and asked, "when?"

"By the end of the term." He replied and she nodded.

"Okay, do we're done here, then. Bye."

"Thank you for teaching me the English." He said, "Beautiful."

She blushed and picked up her bag to leave when she felt a hand wrap around her waist, "wait!" And she was pulled into his chest.

She pushed him off immediately, blushing profusely but she thanked God she was brown-skinned so he couldn't see her blushing. His hand was still on her waist when he talked,

"Sorry, I just wanted to give you my number."

"There's no need to exchange numbers, Greg."

"Just in case you need help with your Mathematics." He said and looked into her eyes pleadingly, while she scanned his handsome face and her eyes stopped on his pink lips, he squeezed her waist gently and she nodded shyly.

"Here." He passed her a piece of paper, "make sure to save it as 'handsome'." He said.

"In your mind you are handsome." She said, chuckling and he pulled her in closer and moved his head down to reach her height, his lips inches from hers.

"You know it too, Beautiful." His breath fanned her face and her stomach threw flips as his hands moved downwards towards her wide hips, close to her bum and he squeezed them (without touching her bum) making her quietly moan and he smirked. "I would love to kiss you but you would distance yourself from me later on, and I don't want that." He said and withdrew his face from hers, his hands moved over the curve of her figure, where her hips curved to meet her waist.

His hands roamed over them repeated times, pressing and squeezing and it scared her that she didn't do a thing but stared.

He finally let go of her and turned to his seat, "see you tomorrow Beautiful." He said and she got off her trance and hurriedly walked out.

She couldn't believe she let him touch her like that and worst of it all, she didn't just remain quiet but she enjoyed it and she wanted more!

This was bad, really bad, she had to distance herself from him before he ruined her and she let him.