06: Church⛪

It was a Sunday morning and Sandra had woken up and prepared for the church service while Blessing was laying on the bed rolling over.

"Blessing! Get up! 7 have pass, we'll be late!" Sandra said, slapping on her leg.

"Abeg leave me alone, it's Sunday, there's no school today." Blessing said and pulled up her leg.

"Church! Church! Get up!" Sandra said.

"Wetin concern me with church?"

Ruth barged into the room, "Sandra oya come let us be going." Her eyes suddenly turned to Blessing.

"What are you still doing on the bed?" She asked.

"Ohhhh-ohhh-ohhh" Blessing groaned, "you can go to church, I'll stay at home."

Ruth came over to the bed and gave her a hot slap on her butt, "my friend will you get up from that bed?! Lazy thing like you. Sandra, let's go. Blessing, if I don't see you in church in one hour, I'll meet you in this house."

Blessing jumped down from the bed, holding on to her butt, while Sandra followed her mum out.
...

Sandra met with Blessing in church, and she went to the choir to sing.

After the service, she was talking with a boy in the choir when someone called out to her.

"Sandra!" She turned.

"Greg! What are you doing here?" She asked as he approached her, clad in a fitting luxury suit.

"I happened to see this church in the area and I decided to give my life to God, considering people like you who preach around the school." He said as he stopped in front of her.

"Oh Destiny, this is Gregory, my classmate." She introduced.

"It's nice to have you here." Destiny said to Greg and Greg nodded with a smile when Destiny was called and he waved them goodbye.

"I didn't know you were in the choir." Greg said.

"Well, I am."

"And you sound amazing."

"Thanks, are you here alone?"

"Yes, I am. My parents are atheists."

"Wow. A pity for them, but do try to convert them to Christ."

Greg laughed and nodded, his eyes scanned her body, drinking in her beauty, she was clothed in an Ankara that reached her knee and had a train flowing in the back.

"You look amazing."

"You like flattering people."

He winked, "only the ones who deserve it. And you, Beautiful, surely deserve it."

She laughed, "I heard about the evangelism service going on next week and I thought of coming-" he was cut off by her.

"Yeah! That's great actually, I'll be there too."

"So we can-" Greg was interrupted once again by Blessing who approached them, putting on a skimpy, tight pencil skirt that looked more like a short with a white one-handed top.

"Wow, I was there suffering boring Bible stuff while you two lovebirds are here enjoying yourself" she said as she approached them, "what are you doing here, lover boy?"

"Blessing! How are you? Thanks for the help that time." Greg said and Sandra looked between the both of them.

"I am the one who played cupid and match makes you two together." Blessing said, shifting her weight to her right leg which made her hips curve and she rested her hand on her waist and passed a boy a seductive glance.