25: Travis, Tobias & Tabitha

Sorry that this chapter is appearing here but blame Wattpad's engineers. I hate them! Bear it like that, I'm too lazy to try to fix this but I would advice you read chap 23 and 24 before coming here, thanks!

Five Years Later...

SANDRA'S POV

"MOMMY!!" I heard Tabitha scream as she ran forward to hug me, "you're bawk!" I don't know what was up with her speaking that way.

Travis and Tobias walked forward coolly, "good afternoon mommy." They greeted, Tobias was holding on to his iPad and he was too engrossed to look at me.

"Tobi, get your eyes off that thing!" I said, dropping Tabitha to the floor while bending down.

"Mommy, you know our fouwth bawthday is coming soun. I've aweady started planning, we'll have Rapunzel's tower as the cake!" Tabitha said excitedly.

"Our birthday isn't until three months, it's still far." Travis said, placing a kiss on my cheek before turning to head for his room. So did Tobias and Tabitha.
...

Now let me introduce my three bundles of joy, Travis, Tobias and Tabitha.

Travis is the oldest since he came out first. He's the caring and shy type who would hug me on my lonely days and refuse to let me go. I think the doctor was right, he was the one hiding behind one of the triplets that time I guess, but I think Tobias teased him about him being a baby and he started trying to act big. He looks exactly like his father, like, the exact carbon copy of his father. He had his father's sweet mouth also...

"Mommy, don't cry, you know you are very beautiful. Another man will marry you..." Is what he would always say after I come back from an unsuccessful date, crying.

He likes drawing and stands for his family, but I think his father's character is rubbing on him and I am definitely not letting that happen...

"Mommy, there was this girl at school, I like her very-" he said but I interrupted him.

"Shut up! Go and sleep! Let me not hear of any girl again!" I said and he left, crying but I went to pet him because I can't stand having him hurt.
...

Tobias is the second, the full combination of I and his father, it's like half of his face looks like me and the other half, like his father.

He's the type to act cool and like he doesn't need me. It's hilarious because once he wanted to have his own room so I arranged the guest room as his but in the middle of the night, he came crying into my arms because he was scared. He's a big mommy's boy that refuses to admit it, but he would do anything in his power to protect me...

"Mommy, don't worry, we don't need a daddy. We can stand on our own!" He said.

I let him play with my phone once and he got addicted, which was why I bought him his own IPad...

"Mummy, my iPad is outdated, I want a new one." He said.

"Go away, what do you know about phone?"

"I know how to play Roblox, I even got a new friend there. His name is..."

"If I hear pim!"
...