16: Therapy

New chapter, let's get to it!

Sandra immediately jumped at the voice, almost screaming but his hands cupped her mouth and turned her around to see him.

Godfrey!

"You're a beauty, you know that?" He asked, she was shaking all over but he only winked at her, his hands roaming her body.

She couldn't believe it, it was happening again! She was going to be raped again!

Tears clouded her eyes.

"I love your shape..." He said, his head travelling to her neck to plant a kiss, "and your ass..." His hands gripped her bum and pulled her to his groin, rubbing himself around her, making her scream.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as tears dropped on her cheeks.

He immediately let go of, "keep quiet!" He demanded but she kept screaming, she kept crying as the scene replayed in her mind and she fell to the floor. "What is wrong with you?" He asked as she held her cheek whole crying and he bit his lower lip and stepped back, "I will have you. You'll see..."

He walked off right when Uche came down due to Sandra's screams.

"Sandra... What happened?" She asked but Sandra was stuck in her own trance, "Sandra... Sandra..." She shook her body making Sandra jolt up and look around, "why are you crying? What happened?"

"He... I-I... He tried to... He tried to touch me and..." She hiccuped and fell to the floor again, her body shaking all over.

"Sandra what is wrong with you? Sandra..." Sandra fell limp, "Sandra!"
...

"Looks like she was a rape victim." The therapist said and Uche nodded.

"Yes, she was but I don't know what happened, I just heard her screaming and crying and when I asked her what happened she just fainted." Uche explained.

"Something may have triggered the memory. Has anyone been making advances on her forcefully?"

"Advances? I don't understand."

"Like, trying to touch her without her consent? Usually, someone who is a rape victim would be scarred and probably build up walls for him/herself, like they would be traumatized and not want anyone touching them again. There was even a case of a lady who hated the opposite gender because of it. So... Someone trying to touch her could result to the trigger of the memory. I advice to keep an eye on her, don't bring up the topic again. She can have therapy and we'll try to calm her down but that would cost some money."

Uche sighed, "no. There is no need for therapy, I'll keep an eye on her. Thank you. Oya Sandra, let's go..." She called for Sandra who had returned from the restroom.

The lady passed her a smile as she left.

Short chapter, I know, sorry.
Anyways, who expected that? Guess the incident probably left a dent in Sandra's life... Hmmm.
Rape is most definitely that terrifying and it is not a 'kekere' thing.

But... Godfrey is still on the loose and he promised to have her ;)

Remember to vote, comment, share and follow. It would mean a lot, Thanks for reading.

Love y'all.
(Heat dey for Nigeria I swear, and dem don take light!)