22: I Want To Die

SANDRA'S POV

He fell to the floor and I saw Rotimi hovering over him with a mop in hand.

"Did he... Do anything?" She asked and I immediately jumped off and arranged myself.

"No... He... He didn't." I said, stifling my tears.

"Oh sorry Sandra... This bastard! Oloriburuku!" She cursed.

I ran to my room and cried my eyes out.
...

"Sandra! Sandra!" I turned to see Uche coming out with Godfrey whose head was bandaged. "You hit him! You hit my son in your craziness! How dare you?!" She asked and came over.

Before I knew what was happening, I had received a slap across my face, "don't you dare touch him again!"

She walked away with the smirking Godfrey and Rotimi helped me up, my lips quavered but I held back my sob.

I ran to the kitchen. I can't take it anymore!

Running in, I saw Rebecca pushing Uche to the floor, "you can't even stand up for your blood daughter! I told you! She pushed me into the toilet but you didn't do anything! She tore my clothes! She took James! You didn't raise your hand... But when this adopted bastard just got a little injury, you could slap her. James' mother beat me up, you couldn't even sue her! I hate you!" She said and kicked Uche before pushing Godfrey off.

I turned my eyes away from their drama and ran to get the knife.

I am dying today! God just forgive me and let me make heaven but I can't take it anymore! I'm so sorry, I'm sorry my three unborn children that I couldn't let you see the world, but I just can't.

My hands shook as I placed the knife on my wrist and was about to cut it off.

Sorry for the short chapter... Just haddddd to leave a cliffhanger.
Thanks for reading.
Love y'all.