Chapter four

Vote && Comment pleasee :]

Dedicated to Smiles for making me this awesome cover.

______________________________________________________________

“Come little children
I'll take thee away, into a land
of Enchantment”

The lady continued to sing the song. Her voice fading off into the distance.

“Come little children
the time's come to play
here in my garden
of Shadows”

I followed the voice to the other side of the circular room. I came to a stop as I saw three openings to three different rooms.

“Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
through all the pain and
the Sorrows”

I listened carefully and heard the voice in the last one. I followed it.

“Weep not poor children
for life is this way
murdering beauty and
Passions”

I knew that song. I started to sing along.

“Hush now dear children
it must be this way
to weary of life and
Deceptions
Rest now my children
for soon we'll away
into the calm and
the Quiet
Come little children
I'll take thee away, into a land
of Enchantment
Come little children
the time's come to play
here in my garden

of Shadows”

I was at the end of the hall. In front of me was a rectangular room. In front of me was one of those cement made caskets that was above ground. I froze. My eyes wondered around the room. Oddly this room had no cob webs or rat droppings. Dust did not sit on the surroundings. In fact it looked like it was kept clean. Who would even clean one of these? Why not just clean the whole crypt? A pebble slapping against the floor sharply turned my gaze to the corner on the other side. Being the curious person I am I walked over to the other side slowly. I kept my back towards the wall and the exit in sight. As I got closer I realized there was a wall blocking me from seeing what was in the corner. I walked around the wall only to scream and drop the lantern making it go off and enclosing me in pitch black darkness.

I screamed bloody murder. I threw my self on the floor and started crawling back wards until I felt the wall on my back. I calmed myself down but I was still panting and scared. I heard heavy pounding of foot steps echoing threw out the room and my name being called. A light emerged from the entrance. Brian stood there panting holding up his lantern. I quickly stood up and went to his side burying my face in his chest. He asked me what was wrong and as calmly as I could I told him.

“Over there in the corner. There's a... I saw a hand! And an arm! And a foot! And a—“ I was cut off my Brian.

“A leg?” I nodded. “You probably also saw all the other body parts.” I shook my head. All my lantern allowed me to see was that I had said. Though I didn't doubt that the rest would surly be there too.

He took a group of boys over to the corner while a movement in the other corner distracted me. Feeling much safer now that I wasn't alone I walked slowly to the other side. Everyone else was too entranced by the thought of a body to stop me. Unlike before I didn't keep my back to the wall. I crept forward. This time there was no wall covering the corner instead the wall was on the other side blocking the two corners from each other.

Which was probably why the light from Brain's lantern couldn't reach into it. I grabbed my lantern that had rolled to this side of the room and lit it. As I lit it I held it out right in front of my face. Just as the light came on I felt a cold breath blow onto my face. Looking away from the light I screamed again. This time I didn't drop the lantern but I did fall.

“Ello love.” A very handsome boy said to me as if we had just met on the street.

Brain raced over and helped me off the ground while keeping an eye on what was now two boys. “Who are you? How did you get in?”

“Who am I?” The oldest boy laughed. “We should be asking who you are.”

Brian hesitated before answering. “I'm Brian and these are my friends.”

“Yeah Brain because these serial killers need to know.” I said harshly to him.

“Killers?” The younger boy said finally stepping out of the shadows. “Why would I kill my sister?”