OC Info

Name: Brooklyn Marion Leslie "Brooks" Finnegan

Gender: Male

Age: 14-15 Season 1, 15-16 Season 2, 16-17 Season 3

Height: 5'1"

Nationality: Caucasian

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Born: January 25, 1995

Nicknames: Brooks (by everyone), Papa (by himself), Girly-Boy (by jerks), Brookbug (by Rocky in Season 2 and Season 3)

Personal Info:

School: John Hughes High School

Affiliations: Shake It Up, Chicago!

Friends and Family:

Parents: Mr. Finnegan (father), Mrs. Finnegan (mother)

Siblings: None

Grandparents: Unknown

Other: Bluebell Finnegan (aunt), Carlyle Finnegan (uncle), Rachel Finnegan (aunt), Joey Finnegan (uncle), Phoebe (adoptive aunt), Buzz Finnegan (cousin), Chandler Finnegan (uncle), Morris Finnegan (cousin)

Friends: CeCe Jones (best friend), Rocky Blue (best friend), Deuce Martinez, Flynn Jones, Ty Blue, the Hessenheffer twins (sometimes)

Love Interest: Rocky Blue

Brooklyn Marion Leslie "Brooks" Finnegan is one of the three main protagonists of Shake iT Up.

Personality

Brooks is street-wise, troublesome, good hearted, kind and always wanting a snack - and he always finds himself and Rocky dragged into CeCe's crazy plans. He's an extremely handsome boy who is described as a troublemaking sweetheart. He's always getting in trouble and skips school, but sometimes it's for someone he cares about, but he doesn't do assignments because they're boring and a huge waste of time. In his own words, "What's the assignment we're supposed to do but we all know I'm not gonna?" He loves meat and playing practical jokes, so he always has a tin foiled piece of ham in his pocket as well as a slingshot or a blow tube for a quick paintball shot. He loves dancing with CeCe and Rocky, which caused him to try out for the teens' favorite show, Shake it Up, Chicago! He has a huge crush on Rocky later in the first season, and they eventually get together at the end of it and are together throughout most of the show with only one break up, but getting back together after Rocky's quick romance with Logan Hunter.

Physical Appearance

Brooks has shaggy, messy blonde hair, blue eyes and medium skin.

Outfit:

Tee shirt, cargo pants that holds pranks in each pocket, converse sneakers, leather vest, spiked cuff on right wrist, skeleton dog tag around his neck.

Theme Song

Theme Song

Season 1:

Starts off with Brooks dancing with CeCe and Rocky on the porch of their apartment building before busting a solo move in the school before CeCe does in her apartment and after Rocky spins. Later, the three then dance on the set of Shake it Up, Chicago!, cutting to the three of them spitting out water. The next part has the two girls in matching dresses with Brooks wearing a matching vest over a nice white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and loose black tie. After introducing the actors, CeCe, Rocky and Brooks share a hug on a bench. Then it shows CeCe brushing Rocky's teeth with milk while Brooks brushes her hair. It then shows solo shots of the characters. The three friends then dance in a shower of dollar bills, fist bumping on the set of Shake it Up, Chicago!, dancing with the rest of the cast, the three chest bumping, jumping on the couch, then dancing and ending the song with Brooks kneeling in front of CeCe and Rocky in a cool finishing pose.

Season 2:

Rocky, Brooks and CeCe are sitting on the wing of a plane while waving their arms in the air. Rocky then spins, CeCe ends the spin and Brooks moonwalks across the floor of CeCe's apartment. They then dance in CeCe's apartment before busting a quick move on the Shake it Up, Chicago! studio. They then dance a bit with the girls wearing blue dresses and fur boas, Brooks wearing a blue shirt and silver sequin vest. After the rest of the cast is shown, it's solo shots of the three protagonists being happy and doing everyday things. Later, the three wave at something, dance with everyone, then it shows a scene of Brooks and Rocky sharing their first kiss. It ends with the three dancing in front of the Shake it Up! logo before doing their signature ending pose.

Season 3:

Starts with CeCe, Rocky, and Brooks dancing a hula, then cutting to them wearing black and celebrating for something. They then wear Indian garb with Rocky wearing pink, CeCe wearing blue and Brooks wearing yellow. After seeing the other actors, it shows them wearing Chinese disguises, then dancing on stage, Brooks and Rocky sharing a quick kiss, and finishing with the final dance and pose.

Before you say when you read this, "Hey, this dude kind of reminds me of Sam from iCarly," yes. Sam was a big inspiration for this character. But the general character is mine. So don't go suing me.

Also, one more thing. I'll be adding one chapter to each season of Rocky and Brooks' relationship. In order, it's their first date and kiss, their break up, and getting back together. Hope you like them.