Reunion it Up

Saturday, Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks all finished up a dance on stage and the crowd began cheering when the music stopped. Laughing, Gary ran to the front of the crew and looked at the cameras, the dancers looking at them as well.

"Don't forget, next week Shake it Up, Chicago! is turning 15 and we're throwing ourselves the biggest birthday bash ever!" Gary said as the dancers began cheering. "And you're invited. But please don't come down to the studio. A couple of you showed up last year and I was just awkward for everyone."

"Losers," CeCe said to her friends, whose smiles fell.

"Um, CeCe, that was us," Rocky said.

"And we were given the boot almost right after we showed up," Brooks added.

"Oh, yeah," the redhead said. "I meant, winners!" The three then smiled and lightly laughed again as Gary continued to host.

"We'll take a look back at the music we danced to, the styles we wore, and the dancers we loved. Original Shake it Up, Chicago! dancers Angie, Ronnie, and Fleck will be here, but who will they be dancing with? You've been texting us all week long and I've got your results." He then held up a card that had the winners' names on it. "And the winners are..." He unfolded the card and said the names with joy. "Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks!" The three dancers then began celebrating as the other dancers cheered for them. The buzzer then sounded as the show ended.

"I can't believe they voted for us!" Rocky said. "See, guys, I told the both of you. We didn't have to lie, cheat, or do anything underhanded."

"You were right," Brooks admitted. "You were right. CeCe, was she right?"

"Yeah, you were right," the redhead said to the brunette. "You are always right."

"Okay, you got your dance, now I get free car washes for a month," Gary said as he walked up to the three, Rocky's smile falling. "Don't forget, two coats of wax. And don't think I haven't counted the change in the coin holder." He then threw the keys to CeCe, who was glared at by Rocky and Brooks.

"Well, did you guys want the dance or not?"

"Of course we did," Brooks said. "I just wish I had known so I wouldn't have promised Gary I'd mow his lawn for free for a solid month."

"And I wish I had known before I promised Gary I'd walk his dog every day for a month," Rocky said before she ran out of the studio with Brooks following. CeCe, however, stayed behind with the keys.

"I wonder what it's like to drive," the redhead said as she looked at Gary's keys with a devious smirk before running out to the parking lot.

After being put back in the studio by Gary, (he had caught CeCe before she could drive his beautiful Porsche), three adults stood by the stage. Honestly, they looked like Rocky, CeCe and Brooks would've if they were that age.

"Oh, there's Angie, Ronnie, and Fleck!" Gary said to the kids as he pointed the adults out to them, the four walking up to the veteran dancers "You know, they were the CeCe, Rocky, and Brooks of the first season. Joined at the hip, best of friends, buddies for life."

"I hate you two and I hope your faces break out in warts!" the older version of Rocky, Angie, said to Ronnie, the older version of CeCe, and Fleck, the older Brooks.

"Gosh, Angie," Ronnie said, "you're exactly like I remember you, awful! And Fleck here is no exception."

"Watch it," Fleck warned with a low glare.