Party it Up

While doing a live show for Shake it Up, Chicago!, Brooks, CeCe, and Rocky all wore orange prison jumpsuits and stood behind bars with other dancers with two dancers acting as police officers.

Everybody back in line

I run the show around here

As the song went on, CeCe snatched the keys from one officer's belt.

No talking!

The officers then walked away as CeCe smiled and held up the keys, using them to unlock

Everybody back in line

I run the show around here

No talking!

Right at that moment, Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks burst the door open as all the prisoners took the dance floor and started dancing

Get on your feet!

Right now!

Get off the ground

They can't hold me

Two, three, four, I'm out the door

Break out!

Gotta break out

Break out!

Gotta break out

Can not hold me

When all I gotta do is hit the floor

Break out!

Gotta break out

Break out!

Gotta break out

Just then, the two officers went onto the stage and started to dance with the prisoners.

Can't catch me 'cause I'm cool

Break out!

Just then, one of the officers dragged one of the prisoners away, and CeCe, Rocky, and Brooks were dragged off to another cell as the dance continued.

Break break break out

Get off the ground

Just then, the dancers finished up the song as a cop's whistle was heard.

"Freeze!" a voice shouted as the prisoners held up their hands. The cameraman then pointed his camera at Gary, who stood on the stairway with his microphone in hand.

"Stay in school kids," the host said, "because real prisons ain't nothing like the bust-a-move fun you just saw." Inside their cell, Rocky nodded in agreement.

"He's not wrong," Brooks said to his best friends.

"Until next week," Gary continued, "I'm Gary Wilde." Just then, the buzzer sounded as the show ended.

"Ugh," Rocky groaned in disgust as she gestured to the prison jumpsuit she wore. "Orange is not my color. I look like a traffic cone."

"Well, don't get arrested and you won't have to wear it for real," Brooks said. "Trust me. Those suits were a lot itchier than these."

"Who cares?" CeCe asked as she started to freak out. "We're locked in. Come on, Rocky and Brooks. You guys have to do something. You both know I don't do well in small spaces!" She then rattled the door as Rocky rolled her eyes and pushed it open.