Throw it Up

Saturday night, as someone carried a basket of muffins to the refreshment table, he accidentally sneezed into the muffins before setting the basket down. He was about to take one when someone walked past and sneezed on the muffin. The first guy set it down and walked away. Someone else then picked up the muffin and sneezed into it. However, Gary had asked that guy to get him a muffin. So, unaware of all the germs that were on that one muffin, the guy smiled as he handed it to his boss.

"Mmm," Gary hummed with a smile. "Frosting. Did these just come out of the oven? They're still warm." He then took a bite of the muffin and his eyes went wide. "Mmm. Blueberry. Anti-oxidants. Keep you from getting sick." He then handed the muffin back to the guy who got it for him.

"We're back in five, four, three, two..." someone counted as the show started. Gary took his mic and looked at the camera.

"Welcome back to Shake it Up, Chicago!" Gary said with a smile. "Don't forget to tune in next week to see the international dance crew, the Highlighters!" The dancers then cheered before the show's host continued. "They're coming from England, the country that gave us Harry Potter, fish and chips, and probably a bunch of other stuff, but my internet was down this morning. And now to dance us out, our very own Shake it Up, Chicago! dancers!" The dance music began to play as the dance began.

"I'm not too young to feel this way

"Eh, eh, eh

"Eh, eh, eh

"Eh, eh, eh

"I'm not too young to feel this way

"Eh, eh, eh

"Eh, eh, eh

The back then opened and out walked CeCe, Rocky, Brooks, and Tinka. But as they danced, Brooks couldn't help but watch Rocky, getting that funny feeling of butterflies in his stomach.

"Girl, you g-g-g-got me dizzy with this feeling

"Odder than I'm meaning

"Girl, you got me reeling

"Eh, eh, eh

"They can try to stop it

"Sweat me like the tropics

"You're my favorite topic

"Eh, eh, eh

"I'm sure they think I'm young

"They think that I

"Can't be serious

"But I know

"That who I am

"You'd understand

"Girl, aren't you curious?

"I'm not too young to feel this way

"Eh, eh, eh

"Eh, eh, eh

"Eh, eh, eh!" The number then ended with the three girls taking center stage, Brooks kneeling in front of them, and the background dancers kneeling and looking at the dance floor.

"And we're clear!" the show's head said, ending the videoing. The buzzer sounded as Gary stepped forward.

"Hey, you three," the show's host said to Rocky, Brooks, and CeCe, who shared a laugh before walking up to their boss. "You really brung it this week. Brung it? Brought it? Brang it? Whatever, you were good! Next week, you three are getting the Spotlight Dance." Tinka felt jealous of her three frenemies.