Age it Up

Saturday night, CeCe, Rocky, and Brooks found themselves dancing on the Shake it Up, Chicago! stage like normal as a few dancers, wearing rollerblades, rolled onto the stage for their dance number.

It's all right

You're my life like movin' me all the time

So hot, so fine

Hotter than the sun

Badder than Frankenstein

Everybody knows the prize

I'm gonna make you mine, now I...

"Hey, this jam skating thing is so cool," CeCe said to her friends as the dance continued. "We should come up with a brand-new refreshing twist on dance. What if we did it on ice skates?"

"I don't skate," Brooks said. "And besides, that's already a thing."

"Huh?"

"Yeah," Rocky said. "That's called figure skating."

"That's a great name," CeCe said, not getting the hint. "We're totally using that!" Brooks just slapped himself on the head before going back to the dance.

Everybody, we're goin' in

It's all right

We got it by our side

It's all right

Not gonna let it die

We'll get those pulses beatin'

Movin', breathin' tonight

It's all right

The song then ended with the four skaters lying on the stage as the dancers all cheered for them.

"Give it up for jam skating group Break Sky!" Gary Wilde said as he ran out and onto the stage. "I'm Gary Wilde, and we'll see you next week on... Shake it Up, Chicago!" The buzzer then sounded, ending the show.

"All right," Gary shouted at his dancers. "Listen up. I have a special announcement to make." Everyone then stood on the stage as he continued. "No one's ever given bigger news in Shake it Up, Chicago! history. No. Chicago history. No. World history."

"You got new cowboy boots?" CeCe asked.

"Yes, I did!"

"You got a girlfriend?" Brooks asked.

"No, I did not!" Everyone then turned to leave before Gary continued. "Oh, also, next week," they turned back to listen, "a special guest will be performing his latest single, and he's stopping by to check out the studio. So, please, be totally professional when Justin Starr is here."

"Oh no," Brooks said, a traumatized look on his face. Just then, Rocky started screaming and freaking out, causing the male to grip his ear in pain.

"Justin Starr!" Rocky screamed.

"You should not have said that name," Brooks said to Gary. "Every time she hears it, this happens." Rocky then started laughing as she grabbed Brooks and CeCe by the shoulders.

"Basically, just don't do what Rocky just did," Gary said. He then walked off as Tinka and Gunther walked up to the three.

"Well, have some self-respect," Tinka said. "He is just a multi-platinum recording artist superstar teen sensation that came out of nowhere when he posted his videos on the World Wide Web. It's not as if Horace the Juggler is coming."