Hot Mess it Up

"I'm Gary Wilde," Gary said to the camera Saturday night as he started up the show. "This is Shake It Up, Chicago! And I suggest you hold on to your loved ones because you're about to get blown away by Poreotix!" Gary then walked off the stage as a group of guys wearing matching outfits of dress shirts, glasses, red suspenders, matching bow ties and slacks began dancing.

Everybody back in line

I run the show around here

No talking!

The song then changed as the troupe changed up their dance.

I'm not too young to feel this way

Eh, eh, eh

Eh, eh, eh

I'm not too young to feel this way

Eh, eh, eh

Eh, eh, eh

The song then changed up again as they changed up their dance a second time.

Gimme some of that bling bling

Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme

Gimme, gimme some of that bling bling

Gimme, gimme

The song then changed and so did the choreography.

It's our life

We got a vital sign

It's our life

Not gonna let it die

Now it's pulsing, It's beating

It's moving, It's breathing

Tonight

It's our life

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

It's our life

When the song danced, the crowd cheered as the six boys struck a pose. The buzzer then sounded, indicating it was a commercial break.

"They are dancing machines," Gunther said to Tinka, Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks, who all stood on the same background platform as him.

"Yeah, they can bring it," CeCe added.

"No, we mean dancing machines," Tinka said. "Gunther and I believe they are robots."

"Yeah, and you also believe you're snappy dressers," Rocky added, gesturing to the twins' shiny and embarrassing get-up.

"Guys, Poreotix aren't robots," Brooks said. "They're awesome dancers, ya whackadoodles." However, when the boys walked past them, the five teens swore they all heard mechanical squeaking coming from them before the boys bent over as if they had run out of power.

"Nothing to see here, people!" Gary said as he walked up to them with an extension cord. "Nothing to see." One by one, he plugged the cord into the boys, causing them to power up. Rocky, CeCe, and Brook's confident smiles then fell, realizing the twins might be up to something.

After the show, as Rocky, CeCe, Brooks, Gunther, and Tinka were getting ready to go home, Gary walked up to them.

"Guys," the show's host said, "the producers want to add some new stuff to the Shake It Up, Chicago! website, so we need someone to host a, um..."