Kick it Up

Another Saturday at the Shake it Up, Chicago! stage, a man's shadow was shown on the poster that covered the background, a spotlight surrounding him.

"I'm Shake it Up, Chicago!'s mystery guest of the week," he said. "See if you can guess who I am." Up in the stands, Rocky, CeCe, Brooks, Gunther, and Tinka stood, leaning on the railing, pondering the question. Well, Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks were.

"Ooh!" Gunther said. "Ooh! Ooh! It's Justin Bieber." Tinka then gasped.

"Gunther is right," she agreed, "it is the great Bieber."

"You always guess Justin Bieber," CeCe said, "and it's never gonna be Justin Bieber."

"Last week it was almost Justin Bieber."

"No, it was a dancing monkey named 'The Great Beebo'."

"So close!" Gunther growled. Brooks then tapped Rocky's shoulder, causing her to turn to face him.

"Who do you think it is, Rock?" Brooks asked. The man then began his description.

"I have blonde hair and green eyes," he said.

"It's Kent Boyd from So You Think You Can Dance," Rocky said, answering Brooks' question. The twins then turned to her quickly to look at her.

"How can you guess that so quickly?" Tinka asked the genius.

"I don't guess," Rocky said, turning to face the twins so fast, they flinched back, "I know."

"She has the blood of a witch," CeCe admitted.

"And her mother's a fortune teller," Brooks added.

"Ha!" Gunther laughed, waving them off. "Do you think that just because we come from a small mountain country we believe in such nonsense?"

"Hi," the mystery dancer said, "I'm Kent Boyd from So You Think You Can Dance." The twins then turned to face Rocky with gasps of fear, as she hissed at them, making a scary face and holding up her hand in a frightening manner. Gunther then screamed like a little girl.

"Witch!" he cried as he and Tinka moved to the far end of the podium, the boy twin making sure his sister was a barrier between him and Rocky. The background then moved to reveal Kent Boyd as the music started up and the star began dancing.

It's all amazing tonight

The energy's coming out

It feels amazing tonight

It's all-electric

Tonight is all electric

And we are all connected

The energy is epic

Invading all our senses

I'm like a generator

I'll spark you now or later

Shaking like the equator

Moving like an escalator

I'm not afraid of being

More than just a human being

Freeing every part of me

Once I start there's no stopping me

So I stomp to the beat

And I reach for the moon

Jump to my feet

When the bass goes...

Bass goes zoom