Summer it Up

"I can't believe that this is the start of summer vacation!" CeCe said excitedly as she, Rocky, and Brooks all got ready to do the show. "No more math, no more detention, no more biology, no more detention."

"And no more Gunther and Tinka!" Rocky added in joy.

"Hello, bay-beees," Gunther said as he and Tinka entered.

"Well, what do you know?" Brooks asked sarcastically. "Say their names and they magically appear." He, the brunette and redhead then turned to see the strange foreign twins carrying cardboard cutouts of themselves doing their signature pose.

"We knew you would miss us," Tinka said, "so that is why we brought you these."

"Oh, you shouldn't have," CeCe said. "No, really. You shouldn't have."

"Wow, guys, just like the real thing except better because they don't talk," Rocky added.

"Or do they?" Tinka asked. Gunther then pressed a button on his cut-out duplicate's jacket.

"I am Gunther," the cardboard said in Gunther's voice as Tinka did the same.

"Und I and Tinka," the Tinka cut-out added.

"Und we are the Hessenheffers," the two cut-outs said simultaneously as the real twins did the same pose, much to CeCe, Rocky, and Brook's disgust.

"Adorable, no?" Gunther asked.

"No," Brooks said. "Horrifying, yes." With that, the twins turned and left.

"Hey, Rocky," Gary said as he walked by the three real kids and the two cardboard twins. "Hey, CeCe. Hey, Brooks." He then turned to the cut-outs. "Gunther, Tinka."

"Ten seconds people," one of the dancers said as everyone got ready to do the new summer number on the show. He then handed Gary the mic as the host walked in front of a camera.

"Hello," Gary said as the show started. "I'm Gary Wilde and this is Shake it Up, Chicago!'s big 'School's Out' spectacular, which is self-explanatory and needs no introduction. Even though I guess I kind of introduced it. Whatever, I need a vacation!" The music then began as every dancer, who wore summer beach attire began to dance.

"Who likes to party, party? We gonna celebrate

"No more homework, no more classes, summer every day!

The back then opened, revealing a car prop that CeCe, Rocky, Brooks, Gunther, and Tinka all sat in. They then jumped out as the song continued to join the dance.

"I got to move my body, I can't take any more

"When the bell rings, I'm electric, slide out of the door

"Let's stomp and clap, no pop quizzes anymore

"Stomp and clap, come on, two, three, four

"It's finally summertime, we can do whatever we want

"Just let the sunshine get you up

"I'm feelin' alright, I, I, I'm walking on cloud nine

"I'm gonna shout (shout) out (out), 'School's out'

"Yeah, eh, yeah, it's finally summertime

"We can do whatever we want

"Just let the sunshine get you up

"I'm feelin' alright, I, I, I'm walking on cloud nine

"I'm gonna shout (shout) out (out), 'School's out'