Model it Up

One Saturday night, a couple of dancers were getting ready to dance on the show.

"Yeah, come on and flip the coin

"Here now it is your choice, that's right

"Gotta roll the dice (Come on)

"Take a chance with life

"Just roll the dice

"This will be your time

"So roll the dice

"And nothing's gonna stop you now

"No, no, whoa-oh

"Roll the dice

"Take a chance with life

"Just roll the dice

"This will be your time

"So roll the dice

"And nothing's gonna stop you now!" At that moment, CeCe, Rocky, and Brooks were carried on the dancers' shoulders before set down to join in the dance.

"Yeah, come on and flip the coin

"Here now it is your choice, that's right

"Gotta roll the dice!" The audience went crazy as the dance ended, Gary Wilde walking into the view of the cameras from backstage with a smile on his face.

"And that was Jungle Boogie!" the show's host said with a whoop as Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks led the pack of dancers to join their boss and friend to close up the show. "And I'm Gary Wilde and I'll see you next week on Shake it Up, Chicago! Or you can come to my gym, where I'll be hosting The Gun Show." Gary then smiled as he flexed his "muscles", much to the disgust of the kids around him. The buzzer then sounded as the stage lights died, everyone applauding at a job well done.

"Okay, everyone, gather up," Gary said to the kids, who all gathered around him. "I've got a very exciting announcement to make."

"Your belly button started talking to you?" Brooks asked, causing Rocky and CeCe to laugh.

"No."

"Ooh!" Gunther said in excitement. "There's a photographer here who's going to take a group photo of us for the new Shake it Up, Chicago! billboard?"

"Stop reading my emails!" Gary said, pointing at a smiling Gunther as the photographer made his way to the group. "Oh, everybody smile." Everyone then got close together with CeCe, Rocky, and Brooks in the front middle.

"CeCe, Brooks, did you guys hear that?" Rocky asked. "We're gonna be on a billboard!" The photographer then snapped a picture.

"That's number 12 on my 'Things To Do List Before I Turn 16'," CeCe said as another photo was snapped.

"It's number 11," Gunther said. "Number 12 is to have vampires and werewolves fight over you."

"You wanna be like that one chick in Twilight?" Brooks asked. "I did not see that one coming."

"Stop reading my emails!" CeCe snapped at Gunther as Brooks and Rocky looked at each other with looks of disgust and horror.

A few days later, the redhead, brunette, and blonde were at the Shake it Up, Chicago! studio, getting ready for rehearsal when Gary walked up to them with a bald man in shades and a giant fur coat.