Shake it Up, Up, and Away (Part 1 of 2)

As Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks, who were clad from head to toe in glow-in-the-dark makeup and neon, were getting ready for a dance, Gary walked up to all the dancers.

"Everyone who's participating in the Shake it Up Cares trip to Alabama to clean up the wetlands, the bus leaves here tomorrow morning at 7:00," Gary said to his dancers.

"If Shake it Up really cared," CeCe said, "they'd let us sleep in and pick us up at 10:00."

"Tinka and I will be there, Gary," Gunther said as he and his sister began grinning like the idiots they were. "We can't wait to turn Alabama into Ala-glama."

"We're on in 30 seconds, people!" Gary said as he ran to get ready for the show.

"How cool are we?" Rocky asked her best friend and boyfriend as they finished getting ready for the show. "Cleaning the environment, making a difference." Just then, CeCe's phone began to ring.

"Ooh, breaking dance news!" the short redhead said as she checked her phone for the update. "They're holding open auditions this weekend for a new reality show called Really? You Call That Dancing?"

"Rocky Road," Brooks said as his girlfriend turned to face him. "I'm getting one of those weird feelings in my head. It feels like the inside of my skull is exploding but in a good way."

"An idea, Brookbug?" Rocky asked.

"Yeah, that! We should audition for that show."

"I agree. This could be good for us."

"Yes!" CeCe said as she set her phone back down. "Thank you. I'm so happy I didn't have to trick or manipulate you two into doing this. So, while our parents think we're in Alabama, we'll just sneak off to LA."

"It's in LA?" Rocky asked.

"Did I not mention that?"

"Hey, my mom's in LA," Brooks said. "She's trying to pass off as one of the homeless people to get more money. Maybe I can swing by and give her a Brooklyn Bridge Wedgie." The girls looked at him confused. "What? She bites me. Violence is how we show our love for each other." Rocky just shook her head and turned back to CeCe.

"We're not sneaking off to LA," the genius said as she, the carnivore, and the redhead all walked on the stage, ready to start dancing.

"Welcome back to Shake it Up, Chicago! where we're about to glow your mind!" Gary said as the lights shut off. Poppy dance music as the dancers on stage, their makeup and neons glowing, got ready to start the dance.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh

"Bring the fire tonight

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh

"Bring the fire tonight

At that second, the stage lit up with a video of dancing flames as the song continued, the lights turning on occasionally to show the dancers before turning off again.

"Let's sneak in the back, gettin' in for free

"Heart attack cause I'm too afraid to do this, yeah

"Deep breath, I'm a wreck

"But I came to d-d-d-dance, d-d-d-dance

"I'm weak, f-feeling lost

"Weak, don't miss your shot

"Weak, show what I got

"What what what I got

"Do it up, do it up, do it up on the floor

"Aye ah, aye ah, and bring the fire tonight

"Do it up, do it up gimme gimme some more