Match it Up

One Saturday as Rocky, CeCe, and Brooks got ready to do a taping of the show, the redhead brought up a strange subject.

"Rocky, you know Eddie Gordon?" CeCe asked.

"Yeah," Rocky answered.

"I think he'd be perfect for you."

"He's four-foot-tall and covered in a fine layer of hair."

"He's cute."

"He's a lemur."

"Rocky's right," Brooks said. "I saw him acting rather strangely around the monkeys at the zoo last Tuesday."

"You know something, Brooks?" CeCe said. "I bet I know someone who would be perfect for you."

"Who?" Brooks asked.

"Britney Hamburg."

"Britney Hamburg? That girl has buck teeth the size of my big toes put together. And her hair's a ratty mess."

"Come on," CeCe whined. "I bet I can find some people who are good for you two."

"Let me know when you find someone who doesn't have to comb their feet," Rocky said with a smile.

"Or someone who doesn't break every brush they use when doing their hair and has their teeth inside their lips," Brooks added. Just then, Deuce entered the studio and walked up to the friends.

"What's up, chicas y chico?" the dealmaker said as he opened one side of his jacket. "You need tickets to the White Socks or actual white socks?" He then opened the other revealing pairs of white socks tied together.

"Hey, Deuce, tell Rocky and Brooks who the best matchmaker is," CeCe said, "and just so there's no confusion, the answer is me."

"It's true. CeCe's bad at a lot of things - - I mean, a lot of things - - but she's a freaky good matchmaker. I mean, she set me up with Savannah. We're perfect for each other." Just then, Savannah, who was also a dancer on Shake it Up, Chicago!, walked up to the gang.

"Hey," she said as she wiggled her fingers at the girls.

"Hey," Rocky and CeCe greeted, wiggling their fingers as well.

"Hey, Savannah," Deuce said to his girlfriend. "I was just talking about you."

"That is so crazy," Savannah said to her boyfriend. "I was just coming to talk to you."

"Here we go," CeCe sighed. "The CeCe Fix-Up Magic at work. I should record this for their wedding video." Rocky and Brooks looked at each other with raised eyebrows as the redhead then grabbed her phone and pressed record. "The dopey looks. The romantic talk. The lovey-dovey words."

"I'm breaking up with you," Savannah said to Deuce.

"And that's a cut," Brooks said as he ended the recording and tossed the phone back onto the counter.

"What'd I do?" Deuce asked.

"Oh, it's not you," Savannah said. "It's me. Well, it's me and this guy Gary Schwartz I met at the mall."

"Ooh, ooh," CeCe said as she ran up to Savannah, "he was my second choice for you." Brooks and Rocky then pulled their redheaded friend back as Savannah turned back to Deuce.

"What does he have that I don't have?" the dealmaker asked.

"$7,000 in bar mitzvah money," Savannah answered with a smile before walking off.

"Oy vey," Deuce said in sorrow. "How can I compete with that? Savannah, wait!" Deuce then chased after his ex-lover. "Don't leave me!"

"Huh," Brooks said. "Guess what matchmaker looks pretty stupid right now."