chapter 1

The story begins,

It was a peaceful night, cold winds were Blowing, the moon the shining with its Full strength, the sweet voice of the nightingale could be heard in the forest,

A beautiful creature was sitting on the rock by the river, his eyes were shining by looking at the moonlight, the breeze blowing pushing his hair backwards making him look heavenly.

As the silver moon hung low in the sky. The moonlight gently caressed his striking features, making his hazel eyes shimmer like stars in the night. He let out a contented sigh, feeling the soft breeze brush against his cheeks

His lips were singing,

" everytime I close my eyes,
Everytime i see your eyes,
I wanted to forget all the pain,
Since we met.

If this isn't real someone please wake  me,
Up from this dream,
If this density,
Are we really meant to be

Like a density were just falling,
You are calling out to me,
I can't escape your love anymore,
Just hold me in your arms.

everytime I close my eyes,
Everytime i see your eyes,
I wanted to forget all the pain,
Since we met."

As Jungkook finished singing, he couldn't help but gaze at the moon above with a mix of emotions swirling in his expressive hazel eyes.

There was an unexplainable feeling, a surge of euphoria and vulnerability coursing through him, like a river meeting the ocean. The moon's gentle glow seemed to mirror the ethereal light within his soul.

Despite the whirlwind of emotions inside him, his face held a beautiful smile, radiant and serene.

" woah it was amazing" an figure said coming out from the bushes and sitting in the rock next to him.

" were you spying on me noona" he asked in an disbelief.

" I can't say I wasn't, leaving all that jungkookie your voice is amazing" she said while having an smile on her face.

" thank you noona but you should go back now it's already late and your dad already told you not to hangout with me " jungkook said with a smile on his face but only god knows how much he is hiding behind that beautiful smile.

" come on kook, you know na dad is just crazy don't mind him" she said while patting the younger's head.

" but jeho noona you are an alpha and I am just a omega why do you like hanging out with m- " she didn't let him complete his sentence on kept a finger on his lips preventing him to speak.

" what did I told you jungkook" she said in an disappointed tone.

" T-To not think myself as weaker than anyone else and to love m-myself " he said while he looked down towards his lap.

"Than why did you not do it " she said as he pulled to boy into a soft hug.

" I am s-sorry" he mumbled to her

" don't be sorry to me kook, you know right that I can't be with you forever " she said while patting his back.

In response he nodded his head while sniffing a little.

" you have to stand for yourself alright" she said to jungkook who nodded again bit with teary eyes this time.

" aigooo now don't cry, let's go back it's already getting late" she said while getting up from the rock.

" Alright noona" jungkook replied and then they went to their homes.

Meanwhile In Lendorr.......

Here a male was sitting on his chair, his long hands were resting on his lap and he was in his thoughts when someone called him causing him to come out from his fantasy.

" bear what are you thinking" jin said looking at his younger son who was lost in his own thoughts

" nothing" he said in his normal voice which was plain and deep.

" Alright and the dinner is ready come downstairs " jin said while smiling and then he left the room.

As Taehyung made his way towards the grand dining room, he greeted each member of his family with a composed nod or a brief smile.

Then Taehyung settled into his seat.

" bear try this it's good" yoongi said while ginving some meat to taehyung.

" thank you hyung" taehyung said and he started to eat again with a plain face which really broke their hearts.

" bear me and your appa have something to talk with you" he said in a soft voice to taehyung but already knowing how he will react.

" Eomma I don't want to get married" taehyung said this time with a little frown on his face indicating that he was annoyed.

" Taehyung but you are the next king and you know this thing perfectly that you have to get married to be the next king" namjoon said in a serious voice.

" I don't care-" taehyung was cutted off from jin.

" you have to care taehyung, you can't break this rule, it's a family rule and you know right if you break it you will be punished " jin said but this time having a little tears in his eyes.

" Eomma can't you understand me" he said But he was also not happy seeing his mother cry.

" Please for me" jin said while tears were already falling from his eyes like raindrops

Taehyung looked at his mother and then left the palace without saying anything.

Jin broke out in tears,his heart was hurting seeing his son like this, namjoon hugged him tightly carresing his back gently.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

So that was all for today's chapter
Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Don't forget to vote💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜