Chapter 40

Third person's pov

As Taehyung and Jungkook stepped out of the carriage, a wave of joy and celebration washed over the Lendorreians as they witnessed Jungkook standing without the viel and they immediately knew that Taehyung and Jungkook have finally mated each other.

The palace grounds seemed to come alive with an enchanting energy, as if the very air was filled with happiness and love.

" Omo Finally our Alpha accepted our Luna "

" Our Luna is soo pretty "

" They both look so good together "

" I can't wait for the little prince or princess "

The Lendorreians, with smiles that reached their eyes and hearts brimming with happiness, gathered around the couple, showering them with love and blessings.

As Taehyung and Jungkook entered the grand palace, they were greeted by the opulence and splendor that adorned its halls.

As the Royal members saw them standing together, hand in hand and Jungkook without his viel, they wouldn't control their happiness.

Jin immediately embraced Jungkook,
Kissing his forehead multiple times while tears were already coming out.

He didn't even knew how to congratulate them so he just kept sobbing and showering him with forehead kisses.

" Bear I am so happy for you " Namjoon said pulling his son into his warm embrace.

Taehyung hugged Namjoon back keeping his head on His chest.

In the kingdom of Lendorr, an overwhelming sense of joy and happiness permeated every corner as everyone celebrated the union of Taehyung and Jungkook.

The palace grounds were adorned with lights and decorations, creating an ethereal atmosphere that mirrored the beauty of their love.

Guests from near and far had gathered to witness this momentous occasion, and they all shared in the euphoria of the celebration.

Laughter echoed through the grand halls, intermingling with the sweet sounds of music and dance, creating a harmonious symphony of joy.

The young and old, the royalty and commoners, all found a sense of camaraderie and unity as they danced under the moonlit sky.

It was a moment of blissful harmony, where social barriers were forgotten, and only the language of love prevailed.

Even nature seemed to join in the celebration, as the stars shone brighter in the night sky, as if they too were celebrating the love that had illuminated the kingdom.

The gentle breeze carried with it the laughter and happiness of the Lendorreians, spreading the enchantment of the celebration beyond the palace walls.

It was a night to remember, a night where everyone was happy, where love triumphed, and where dreams came true.

The celebration of Taehyung and Jungkook's love was etched in the hearts of the Lendorreians, a memory that would forever be cherished and treasured in the history of their kingdom.

After a few days of reveling in the joy of their union, reality beckoned Taehyung and Jungkook back to their duties as Alpha and Luna of the Lendorreian kingdom.

They knew that while their love was a priority, so too were the responsibilities they held to their people and their realm.

As they stepped into their roles as Alpha and Luna, Taehyung and Jungkook did so with a grace and dedication that inspired those around them.