Chapter 45

Third person's pov

As Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, he found himself in an unfamiliar bedroom, still clad in his elegant gown from the interrupted wedding.

Confusion and fear washed over him as the memories of the chaotic events flooded his mind.

His heart pounded in his chest, and he sprang to his feet, a surge of adrenaline propelling him towards the door.

But just as he reached for the handle, the door swung open, revealing Prince Arick standing before him.

Arick's face contorted into a twisted smile as he stepped forward, attempting to hug Jungkook. But Jungkook's instincts took over, and he recoiled in disgust, pushing Arick away with all his might.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Jungkook shouted, his voice filled with anger and revulsion. "What have you done, Arick? Where am I?"

Arick's smile wavered, but he tried to maintain a facade of composure. "Jungkook, my love, you're safe here," he said, his voice laced with sweetness.

" Leave me alone, I don't love you Arick! "

Arick's face contorted with a mix of anger and desperation. "I did it out of love for you, Jungkook," he pleaded. "I'll do anything to make you happy. Just give me a chance, and I'll prove that I'm the one you're meant to be with."

" I only Love Taehyung " jungkook said with a determined voice as his tears continued falling down,

Arick's eyes burned with possessiveness as he held Jungkook by his hair, forcing him to look into his eyes.

"You belong to me, Jungkook," Arick seethed, his grip on Jungkook's face tightening. "You're meant to be with me, and I won't let you go."

Jungkook's eyes filled with fear and defiance as he struggled against Arick's hold. "You're wrong! I belong to no one but myself. My heart and soul belong to Taehyung!" he shouted back.

Arick's anger only escalated at Jungkook's refusal to comply. In a fit of rage, he threw Jungkook to the floor, the impact sending shockwaves of pain through Jungkook's body.

As Arick left the room, he locked the door behind him, leaving Jungkook trapped and alone. The room felt suffocating, the walls closing in on him as he curled up in a corner, tears streaming down his cheeks.

" T-Tae pl-lease co-ome "

In the kingdom of Lendorr, Taehyung's heart was in turmoil as he tirelessly searched for Jungkook. His eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep, and worry etched deep lines on his face.

"Search every inch of the kingdom! Leave no stone unturned!" Taehyung commanded his soldiers, his voice tinged with desperation.

His soldiers nodded in understanding, They spread out across the kingdom, scouring every corner,

As the day passed with no sign of Jungkook, Taehyung's desperation reached its peak.

The weight of uncertainty and fear became almost unbearable, and he felt like he was losing control over his emotions.

Nightfall brought with it a storm of emotions that threatened to consume him.

In the privacy of his room, Taehyung's anguish overflowed, and he began to break everything in his path, unable to contain the torrent of emotions within him. His heart-wrenching cries echoed through the palace, a raw expression of his pain and sorrow.

Suddenly, the door burst open,, Namjoon and Jin, rushed in, followed by Yoongi and Jimin. Their eyes were filled with tears and their worry for Jungkook could be easily seen on their faces,