Chapter 42

Third person's pov

Jungkook sat up on the bed, hearing Taehyung's words, " I don't think so. "

" Why " Taehyung exclaimed as he also sat up next to Jungkook.

" Um Tae I think it's just because I ate a bit too much at the party, don't think much about it. " Jungkook said laying down again,

" Alright "

Throughout the night, Jungkook's body was plagued by persistent bouts of nausea, and he found himself repeatedly rushing to the bathroom to throw up.

Each episode left him feeling weak and drained, and he would return to Taehyung's arms seeking comfort and reassurance.

Taehyung remained by his side, never wavering in his loving support. He held Jungkook close, whispering soothing words and gentle encouragements as he tried to ease his mate's discomfort.

"It's okay, love. I'm here for you," Taehyung murmured, his voice a tender caress. "Just breathe and take it easy."

With every instance of sickness, Taehyung's heart clenched in concern, but he masked his worry with a calm demeanor, not wanting to add to Jungkook's distress.

He fetched cool water to keep Jungkook hydrated and brought a damp cloth to freshen his face, offering small gestures of care in the midst of the challenging night.

Jungkook's body trembled with exhaustion, yet he felt a profound sense of gratitude for Taehyung's unwavering presence. As he lay in his mate's arms, he found strength in Taehyung's love,

The night wore on, with Taehyung's comforting touch remaining a constant in the midst of the turmoil. Despite his own fatigue, Taehyung's focus never wavered, his primary concern centered on Jungkook's well-being.

With each passing hour, Jungkook's condition gradually improved. The frequency of his sickness lessened, and Taehyung's soothing presence helped him find respite in the moments between bouts of nausea.

As the first light of dawn painted the horizon, Jungkook finally found some reprieve, his body gradually settling into a state of calm.

Taehyung held him close, his arms a secure cocoon, promising that the worst was over.

As Jungkook lay in bed, feeling weak and weary, Taehyung's caring touch continued to offer comfort.

After massaging Jungkook's head, Taehyung shifted his attention to his mate's legs, gently kneading and soothing his muscles

As he massaged, there was a gentle knock on the door, and Taehyung called for the person to come in. The door opened, and a maid stepped inside, bowing respectfully Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Your Highness, breakfast is ready, and everyone is waiting for you and Luna in the dining room," she informed him.

Taehyung's concern for Jungkook deepened, and he replied with a gentle smile, "Thank you for letting me know. Please inform everyone that Jungkook is not feeling well, so we will have breakfast in the room. Kindly prepare a light and simple meal for him, along with some nausea medicine. Also, summon the Royal physician to check on him."

The maid nodded understandingly, her demeanor displaying both efficiency and care. "Of course, Your Highness. I will make the arrangements immediately," she assured him before swiftly exiting the room.

Taehyung returned his attention to Jungkook, his touch gentle yet unwavering. "You don't need to worry, love. I'll take care of you," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with reassurance and love.

Jungkook managed a faint smile, grateful for Taehyung's attentiveness. "Thank you, Tae," he murmured, his voice soft with appreciation.

Taehyung pressed a tender kiss to Jungkook's forehead. "Always," he replied, his love evident in his gaze.