Chapter 17

Third person's pov

Jungkook opened his eyes and found himself in his room, he got a little confused as he was in the cabin last night when he slept,

He checked the time and it was still quite early in the morning.

He thought to ask Gguk about last night incase he remembers something.

" Gguk how did we get here ?, weren't we in the forest last night "

" I guess you don't remember "

" Remeber what ? "

" Our mate carried us here last night "

" R-Really "

" Hmm, you were sleeping at that time so you don't remember "

Jungkook blushed hearing that fact that Taehyung carried him here last night, but overall he was still in a daze
Because of Taehyung's last night behaviour.

He wanted to ask Taehyung about it but he didn't wanted to make Taehyung angry again so he decided to wait for Taehyung to tell him whenever he feels comfortable.

He got off the bed and surprisingly there was no pain in his feet anymore.

Jungkook took a short shower and got ready for his day.

He was hoping to see Taehyung but as Taehyung was busy in the packs meetings the whole day, he couldn't even get a glance of him.

This made him upset a little but he still didn't showed it to anyone.

Jin and Jimin took Jungkook to show him Lendorr, he enjoyed alot seeing beauty of the Lendorr and he also spent time with Lendorreians which made him really happy.

The Lendorreians were already whipped for their Luna.

Weeks passed like this, Taehyung was mostly Busy in the pack meetings and works so Jungkook could barely see him.

Jungkook's bond with the Royals and Lendorreians improved quite alot, he usually spent his time with Jimin, Jin or Lendorreians.

Although he was really happy about everything about still he was missing his mate alot, sometimes he would just cry alone in his room missing him.

They didn't interacted nor talked about that night again.

Right now Jungkook was in Jimin's room talking about the baby.

" I can't wait to see the baby " Jungkook said carresing Jimin's 5 months old baby-bump.

" Just a few more months " Jimin said smiling at the younger's excitement.

" Hyungie what do you think is it a girl or boy " Jungkook said while smiling.