Chapter 30

Third person's pov

As the seasons shifted and time wove its tapestry, Jungkook and Taehyung found their relationship evolving into something even more profound.

Their love, once budding and fragile, now blossomed into a resplendent garden of trust, understanding, and unbreakable connection.

Every day, they discovered new depths to their bond, nurturing it with tender care and unwavering devotion.

They had learned to navigate the intricacies of each other's souls, finding solace in the embrace of vulnerability and the beauty of shared vulnerability.

With each passing moment, their communication grew stronger, their words becoming the threads that wove their hearts together.

They listened with rapt attention, their eyes locked in a dance of understanding, their voices resonating with the harmonious melody of empathy and compassion.

With time, they discovered that love was not just about grand gestures, but also the tender moments that colored their everyday lives.

Jin and Namjoon had witnessed the transformation in their son's demeanor with hearts brimming with joy. The once cold exterior that Taehyung had shielded himself with had begun to thaw, revealing a kinder and more open-hearted individual.

Their happiness couldn't be described in words,

Baby Ara was about to be three month soon, everything was going
really well.

And As the bond between Taehyung and Jungkook deepened, Taehyung began to feel an unyielding sense of trust and security in their connection.

He recognized that he could confide in Jungkook about the shadows that haunted his past, trusting that his Omega would hold his heart with gentleness and understanding.

One day Taehyung went to Jungkook's room,

The air in the palace crackled with tension as Taehyung stood beside Jungkook, his heart heavy with the weight of his impending revelation.

" Do you want to say something ?" Jungkook said sensing Taehyung's distress.

" Um-m I wanted to tell you ab- "

Before Taehyung could complete his sentence a breathless and wide-eyed, the maid rushed into the room, her voice trembling with urgency. "Your Highness, Your Highness!" she called out, her voice quivering with trepidation. "The Commander has arrived with grave news. He requests your immediate presence."

Taehyung's gaze met Jungkook's, a fleeting exchange filled with unspoken understanding. The unspoken words hung heavy between them, a shared promise to return to their conversation once the imminent threat had been addressed.

With a determined nod, Taehyung, accompanied by Jungkook
made their way to the grand hall where the Commander awaited.

As they entered the grand hall, the solemn presence of the Commander commanded attention.

Clad in resplendent armor, his eyes burned with a fiery resolve as he relayed the dire news that had brought.

The other Royal members also had just arrived there with an worried look.

"Devontae Kingdom, our supposed allies, are plotting a full-on war against us. They've amassed their troops on our borders, " The commander said to them in a panic voice as he bowed.

Everyone's eyes widened.

" What is our position right now " Taehyung asked from the Commander.

" I have told our soldiers to start preparing " The Commander said relpying to Taehyung's question.